Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko and Usyk will continue to be the Top 2 P4P for a very long time!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I very feel they will be as well.

Pretty cool, because I always love watching them.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      You could make a case that those two are the top P4P fighters right now along with Crawford and Canelo. So I guess it is plausible that they are the two top guys for a while.
      Canelo for sure. i don't think he beat GGG but the record says he did, so he has so be right up there. he has a very good resume.

Crawford? not for me. No man who's best win is Postol is a top p4p yet. He's very good but collecting belts is something many fighters have done in weak divisions or against limited opposition. i think to be a true p4p fighter, you have to be beating better opponents than Postol. His best win is the same as Josh Taylor's. You might say Postol is a bit older now, but Taylor beat him in his 13th fight, so it probably levels out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassfist View Post
        You better get used to it!! LOL You Dontae subscribers seem very butthurt! But the situation is not gonna change for a long, long time!!
        Only in you’re white privelaged minds.

Canelo is king non of those two other guys have better wins than

Ggg
        Cotto
        Lara
        *****t maybe even khan is better than anyone Loma and Usyk have faced.

Cashnelo is king so you better get use to that noob.

And I like Usyk but he is no where near canelo right now

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Only in you’re white privelaged minds.

Canelo is king non of those two other guys have better wins than

Ggg
          Cotto
          Lara
          *****t maybe even khan is better than anyone Loma and Usyk have faced.

Cashnelo is king so you better get use to that noob.

And I like Usyk but he is no where near canelo right now
          The most hilarious thing about that is in racist forums like stromfront they wanted Canelo to beat GGG because they dont like that GGG has Asian blood while Canelo is more white Spaniard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Canelo for sure. i don't think he beat GGG but the record says he did, so he has so be right up there. he has a very good resume.

Crawford? not for me. No man who's best win is Postol is a top p4p yet. He's very good but collecting belts is something many fighters have done in weak divisions or against limited opposition. i think to be a true p4p fighter, you have to be beating better opponents than Postol. His best win is the same as Josh Taylor's. You might say Postol is a bit older now, but Taylor beat him in his 13th fight, so it probably levels out.
            13th fight? Taylor is 27 years old, don't exclude that. Crawford also dominated the crap out of Postol and didn't lose a second of the fight after the 3rd round, while Taylor was in a extremely tough fight.

Crawford doesn't have THE standout name on his resume' but passes the eye test and has enough solid names.

Comment

Usyk is #1 but Loma is behind Canelo, Spence, Wilder, and Mikey.

Keep in mind, that Wilder weighs the same as Usyk, but is beating the best heavyweights. Loma is definitely top 10, but he isn't close to #2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post

Keep in mind, that Wilder weighs the same as Usyk, but is beating the best heavyweights. Loma is definitely top 10, but he isn't close to #2.
                when the hell did that happen, apart from ortiz and even he was questionable and pretty old.

Come on. i like Wilder, i actually think he beats Joshua and sometimes gets some unfair criticism about his opponents when you consider fighters have pulled out/failed tests on him...but seriously his resume at is stands isn't even as good as Joshuas with double the amount of fights, never mind PPV worthy. His resume isn't even as good as his next opponent Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  when the hell did that happen, apart from ortiz and even he was questionable and pretty old.

Come on. i like Wilder, i actually think he beats Joshua and sometimes gets some unfair criticism about his opponents when you consider fighters have pulled out/failed tests on him...but seriously his resume at is stands isn't even as good as Joshuas with double the amount of fights, never mind PPV worthy. His resume isn't even as good as his next opponent Fury.

Ortiz and Fury are #3 and #4, and he offered $50 million guaranteed to the #2 hw, but #2 turned down a guaranteed $50 million.

So, #3 and #4 will have to suffice until #2 grows a pair or until Usyk becomes the #2 heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post

Wtf has usyk done to be #1. He's basically Roman / ggg #2. Good fighter in weak division. Then when they face good talent - fail.
                    I mean look at his box rec. He hasnt beat a top 30 maybe even top 50 p4p guy yet!

He's fighting Tony Bellew for christ sake... Tony who got ko by Stevenson! That's the best fight at cw.

Loma at least beat legit talent and moved up even past his optimal weight. Usyk will be stuck ruling the cw division or risk aj/joshua/fury/Ortiz would all smoke him. He's not holy field or Tyson. He doesn't have the power!

Comment

Loma could be #1 for a long, long time. But the problem is that he is one of those fighters who really wants to test himself and attempt greatness. Which means he could bite off more than he can chew.

Usyk is a great fighter, but I can't rank him ahead of Bud.

Comment

Working...
                      X