Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Spence get criticised for fighting a much smaller man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Spence get criticised for fighting a much smaller man?

i haven't really seen anybody criticising Errol for this possible fight with Garcia.

Canelo got slated for it v Khan and GGG got slated for it v Brook from people on here, probably some Spence fans.

i wonder if he will come under the same criticism..

We know the story behind it, Mikey called out spence.. that’s why not much backlash into it. People have been rallying for canelo to fight ggg for a couple of years that time and he fought Khan instead.

Doesn’t change the fact that i’d rather not see this fight

Comment

No but Spence should be criticised for ducking Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        We know the story behind it, Mikey called out spence.. that’s why not much backlash into it. People have been rallying for canelo to fight ggg for a couple of years that time and he fought Khan instead.

Doesn’t change the fact that i’d rather not see this fight
        Brook was calling out ggg

Comment

An undersized mikey >>>> Ocampo/Ugas .

Comment

Man you must be blind, I've seen a lot of criticism and people saying he gets zero credit if he beats Mikey

Comment

He won't much criticism. Strangely, it's Mikey Garcia getting the majority of criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                i haven't really seen anybody criticising Errol for this possible fight with Garcia.

Canelo got slated for it v Khan and GGG got slated for it v Brook from people on here, probably some Spence fans.

spence isnt as popular as those guys, thats why a lot less users post about him either for hype or hate...
                he should be getting some heat too..

Comment

Well he already is most of the comments are not positive on social media

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post

Spence got called out by Garcia. If he doesn't fight Garcia, then you guys will say he ducked him

Comment

Working...
                    X