if you are married...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by platinummatt!
    ok well if you are sure and guiltless
    BTW what happened to your other account?????

Comment

Originally posted by manasah mauler
      entering into an affair....have you done it??? Do you think about the consequences before or after the fact???
      The opportunity has arisen a few times. But I curbed the tempation. You must always tell yourself that you dont know how you will react to the guilt. Plus sometime somwhere the other person will find out. Plus if your married you can bet your ass you will lose everything. Plus ask yourself if your significant other would ever do that to you.

Comment

It's like this: you're eating well at home - good, honest, sincere, healthy, and satisfying food. But that makes that slice of wicked pizza in the pizza shop around the corner taste very good since you haven't eaten a slice in a while.

Comment

My pc was wiped and they wont send me my pass

Comment

and well I dont know your husband probably doesnt mind it, just thought he mind. I dont want to cause induced labour so nevermind lol

Comment

Originally posted by manasah mauler View Post
              entering into an affair....have you done it??? Do you think about the consequences before or after the fact???
              Never been married.

But as far as affairs go, never cheated on any woman I seriously cared about.

Real relationships shouldn't be abused. I've only cheated on stupid bitches I ain't take seriously in the relationship.

Comment

im not getting married pretty much for the loyalty reason......

Comment

no but i wouldnt cheat on some1 i loved

Comment

People cheat for different reasons. Those who cheat dont find their marriage/relationship sacred. If thats the case, get out of it and start adding some notches to the belt

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
                      same here although i am not married i am only 14, but would not cheat on my girlfriend
                      not to say youll change but 1 or 2 mega ****s could make you a player.

Comment

Working...
                      X