Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is One Massively Underrated Thing That A Fighter Possess That Gets Over Looked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is One Massively Underrated Thing That A Fighter Possess That Gets Over Looked!

What is One Massively Underrated Thing That A Fighter Possess That Gets Over Looked!

One thing that stands out to me is Mayweather Chin, that dude can take a shot. That shot Maidana hit em with that knocked out his tooth, that shot would have put down pratically everyone else, think only Margarito,Rios,Ruslan would have stood up to that one.

Klitschkos movement, hes pretty quick on his feet when he moves around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post

One thing that stands out to me is Mayweather Chin, that dude can take a shot. That shot Maidana hit em with that knocked out his tooth, that shot would have put down pratically everyone else, think only Margarito,Rios,Ruslan would have stood up to that one.
      The benefits of provided mental pressure/pace.

Have been re-watching a ton of "The Professor" Azumah Nelson fights recently, and it's amazing to see how many fights he won by simply keeping his opponents under durress (even when he wasn't throwing his own shots) for so long and at so hard a pace that they simply wilted under the pressure. A beauty to see

Comment

That's a great question. I think of something like Lucian Bute's body punching. He's passed it now, but when he was at his best, he was one of the best fighters at keeping range and managing to land damaging body shots from the outside.

Also Hasim Rahman who was awkward and slow and kind of right-hand happy, but he also had a very good jab.

Comment

Matthysse's boxing ability

Comment

His tooth NEVER got knocked out. Research your facts.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post

Yea Floyd has a damn good chin on him,considering when he is hit clean he usually is coming into the shot
              Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
              Klitschkos movement, hes pretty quick on his feet when he moves around the ring.
              Yea i remember his fight with Ray Austin he looked very light on his feet
              Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Matthysse's boxing ability
              Yea his fight with Ruslan he looked great

Comment

ggg's technical side of boxing.
                carl froch's boxing in general. his chin power and heart shine too bright, ppl dont see he can box decently well

Comment

Canelo's head movement

Danny Garcia's body punching especially on the counter

Comment

Not specific to one fighter but - Anticipation in a fighter in can make them look even faster than they are, it is a great quality to have, and not all fighters possess it.

Comment

Working...
                    X