Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the hottest chick you've seen in real life? Did you approach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the hottest chick you've seen in real life? Did you approach?

There was this girl I saw twice at my old job. I use to work at this Deli place at my college. A girl that was a volleyball player use to go in there. She was smoking hot. She looked like Emma Watson from the face but had the body of a sexy Latina. She was so sexy. She was with a lot of guys who seemed like they were friend-zoned. I told myself next time I see her, I will approach but I never saw her again. I missed my chance. I learned my lesson. If you see a hot girl, just go for it. Anyway, what about you? What's the hottest chick you've seen? Did you approach?

Some random b1tch, and no I didn't approach. The irony is the hotter the chick, the more likely she has insecurity issues, as well as them never getting approached because they are so hot that they intimidate the guys.

I've approached some amazingly hot girls, and surprise myself with the success ive had, but I haven't approached the hottest I've seen.

Comment

Not THE finest but one of the finest i've seen worked at this Gamestop in San Antonio. I went in there to just get a game with a buddy of mine. Girl had the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen. So i'm just talking to her and cracking jokes, we were in there for about 30 minutes and i'm thinking nothing of it until I finally buy this game and leave. My buddy and I get to the car and he says "why the hell didn't you get that girl's number, she was all over you flirting?" I was like "Eh maybe next time I go in there I will". But I never saw her in there again. Man that kinda sucks now that I think about it

Comment

theres this guy..but he was already taken. its still hurting

Comment

Working...
        X