No announcement yet.

Scarlett Johansson vs Jennifer Lawrence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    WTF is wrong with you and your avatar's?

Your talking about moles being unattractive but look at that woman. It is fucking vile. Barely human.

Comment

JL is better looking. That is pretty clear.

I'd rather have a one night stand with SJ but wife JL.
      totally agree.

Comment

Who cares about their looks I thought this was going to be about who would win in a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Who cares about their looks I thought this was going to be about who would win in a street fight.
          lawrence no contest.

Comment

WTF is wrong with you and your avatar's?

Your talking about moles being unattractive but look at that woman. It is fucking vile. Barely human.
            Lolol. I've got moles on my chest and I'm smokin'. One of them is hairy too.

Comment

Lawrence is clearly a better actress

I'd pick Lawrence without a doubt, she would also kick Scarlett's @ss
              In a street fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                JL didn't look too hot in the first hunger games without make up on for large parts. I'm going to have to vote Johansson on current evidence.
                You crazy!
                Lawrence looked sexy as hell without makeup in the Hunger Games movie (both of them)
                all dirty, sweaty and at times wet...
                she's beautiful, Lawrence is my choice but would love to sink my face in between Scarlett's tatas.

Comment

Lawrence got too much personality for me. Not a fan of her face either. Scarlett no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    You crazy!
                    Lawrence looked sexy as hell without makeup in the Hunger Games movie (both of them)
                    all dirty, sweaty and at times wet...
                    she's beautiful, Lawrence is my choice but would love to sink my face in between Scarlett's tatas.
                    Not saying she wasn't hot, but she just looked like the average girl you see in the street.

Comment

Scarlet by a mile.

Lawrence just annoys me. And I honestly don't find her all that attractive. As an actress? She hasn't done much aside from starring in two three-hour movies. For any actor/actress to get that kind of screen time, you better do something worthy.

Comment

Working...
                      X