Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think that knockdown on lucas was kinda odd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't consider that to be a real knockdown. With that being said, I still would've had Danny winning the fight without it.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Yeah because I'm referring to the punch itself
      The punch that caused him to go into the ropes? Hitting someone behind the head?

Comment

Garcia landed a nice right to the body that initiated Matty turning to the ropes. Garcia then flurried & landed a left. Matty dropped before he could take any more damage. Matty didn't even dispute the KD either.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
          It was very dubious. Funny thing, if that isn't called against Lucas, he wins that round, and the fight on 2 scorecards.
          Yeah I realised that as well. It would have been 114-113 Lucas on two cards. NSB would have exploded if that was the decision.

Comment

If I remember correctly, Matts got clipped behind the head and fell into Garcia. Garcia moves and Matts gets tangled into the ropes, DG hits him with three shots while still in the ropes and then he goes down. IDK why Weeks didn't pause the action when he went into the ropes or give him the benefit of the doubt. Funny thing is that Matts got up like nothing happened and Garcia didn't try to jump on him. It was an awkward moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
              It was very dubious. Funny thing, if that isn't called against Lucas, he wins that round, and the fight on 2 scorecards.
              Yes, I feel like this is getting overlooked on here.

Comment

it wasn't a very legit knockdown, but matthysse didn't complain about it...and i did remember seeing a punch land

Comment

When Lucas got thrown into the ropes, the ref should have been in there to break the action. It was not Matthysse's fault or even Danny's fault. As soon as he got stuck in there, the ref should have been there.

That was a ref failure. To me it was not a legit knockdown. Matthysse was trapped and had to go down to avoid taking more shots. He was not hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                    Im honestly surprised the ref called it a knockdown, Garcia literally threw lucas into the ropes, and that caused him to get tangled in the rope and get hit. I was like "wtf" lol
                    Haters are on denial! Did you even see the fugging BODY PUNCH 2 seconds BEFORE the KD? You people either dont know $h1t about boxing, are blind or in denial.........I think that are all three combined!

That body punch its what dropped Mathysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                      Fk Garcia survival mode ass motherfka. Saying he was coming to rumble with Matthyse and then fighting as dirty's goddamn Andrew Golota. I don't care what anyone says that fight was close and a rematch can be argued. Feed him to Mayweather.
                      be more humble and eat your crow

Comment

Working...
                      X