No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings vs. Franklin Lawrence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Jennings vs. Franklin Lawrence

According to various sources, on June 14 Bryant Jennings will be fighting Franklin Lawrence. This will be televised by NBC Sports.

http://www.boxingbet.pl/artykul-2764...-dla-jenningsa

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...inom-lourensom

Idk much about Lawrence. But any fight with Jennings in it is a good fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Jennings will KO him.

Comment

That is a VERY dangerous fight. Lawrence is a wrecking ball of a man and is very underrated and overlooked. He destroyed Estrada and stopped him, something Povetkin and Adamek weren't able to do. This is a very dangerous fight for Jennings, but if he wins and does so in impressive fashion, IMO that'll make him a bonafide top 5 contender for the world title given the fact Lawrence has been on a roll lately.

All in all Jennings is such a breath of fresh air into the division, always comes in great shape, works a 9-5, looks better and better every fight. I honestly never thought much of him until I saw what he did to Liakhovich. He beat Liakhovich more impressively then Helenius did, and did so with barely any pro experience at all. He seems to be a true natural. Can't wait to see more of him.

Comment

That is a VERY dangerous fight. Lawrence is a wrecking ball of a man and is very underrated and overlooked. He destroyed Estrada and stopped him, something Povetkin and Adamek weren't able to do. This is a very dangerous fight for Jennings, but if he wins and does so in impressive fashion, IMO that'll make him a bonafide top 5 contender for the world title given the fact Lawrence has been on a roll lately.

All in all Jennings is such a breath of fresh air into the division, always comes in great shape, works a 9-5, looks better and better every fight. I honestly never thought much of him until I saw what he did to Liakhovich. He beat Liakhovich more impressively then Helenius did, and did so with barely any pro experience at all. He seems to be a true natural. Can't wait to see more of him.

Comment

I agree- definitely his toughest challenge yet. I've got Lawrence ranked as my #20 contender currently. If Jennings beats him, he will go from being a prospect to a top 10-15 contender in the division.

Comment

Thats a good fight. Im not sure why Jennings doesnt have a fight lined up in 5 months since his last fight

Comment

This get cancelled? Fedosov now?

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
                  This get cancelled? Fedosov now?
                  Lawrence pulled out.

I don't know why he avoids good fighters, he's not getting any younger.

Comment

Working...
                  X