Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick Mayweather's next opponent @147 - who SHOULD it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Mayweather's next opponent @147 - who SHOULD it be?

Robert Guerrero
    Andre Berto
    Kell Brook
    Devon Alexander
    Paulie Malignaggi
    Timothy Bradley
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    Josesito Lopez
    Marcos Rene Maidana
    Another fighter (but not Pacquiao)
    Robert Guerrero
    41.79%
    Andre Berto
    0.00%
    Kell Brook
    1.49%
    Devon Alexander
    1.49%
    Paulie Malignaggi
    1.49%
    Timothy Bradley
    22.39%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    23.88%
    Josesito Lopez
    0.00%
    Marcos Maidana
    2.99%
    Another fighter (but not Pacquiao)
    4.48%

out of those guys, Guerrero. Bradleys style is a terrible matchup against a counter puncher, would be even more boring than the Pacquiao fight

Comment

Aside from Berto, the list is all natural 140 pounders. Do yo work for Mayweather or something. Tell him the real money is at middleweight or light middleweight!

Comment

I want to see him take on this biggest challenges and those are not at 147 right now. Floyd flat out smokes Robert Guerrero and the only reason people want that fight is because of process of elimination.

154 is the hot division in boxing. Right now I want to see Austin Trout. If Canelo beats a legit top 10 opponent he will come into the picture.

And if he's considering Alexander, why not somebody like Erislandy Lara who will be a much more competitive fight than Devon.

Comment

I rather see him fight Lucas Matthysse who i regard as undefeated as many others here.

If he was facing someone in that list than Special K in England to make things a bit more interesting than a typical Vegas fight.

Comment

I think the most entertaining fight would be with Guerrero, but I wouldn't mind seeing Marquez in there. And that would be just to settle the excuse that he was dominated by Floyd, because of his conditioning.

Comment

Why 147 when he just fought at 154lb. Where's the Carmelo option?

Comment

Timothy Bradley or JMM!

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  Why 147 when he just fought at 154lb. Where's the Carmelo option?
                  Carmelo Anthony's a little *****. He back peddled against lil Nate Robinson. Floyd would treat his ass proper.

Comment

I voted Guerrero. He is the regular WBC welterweight champ and Floyd is the WBC super champ and he has not defended that tittle since he won it from Ortiz in September 2011. If the fight could be made Bradley would be my next choice and Marquez would be the third pick. Marquez is looking so much better at welterweight now and he is smart enough to makes some changes in a rematch. I am not saying Marquez would win but I think it would be a much closer fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X