Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you lose respect for Bradley after hearing about his bully past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley was actually smiling when he was describing beating the kid in the wheelchair up...what a clown

Comment

A 6 year old doing something childish, who would of thought.

Comment

No no difference felt... dude was young, we all did stupid things when we were young.

He wasn't proud of it from what I saw.

Comment

dont even believe it to be honest

Comment

not at all...it takes a real man to admit **** like that...i respect timmy...

Comment

i lost respect for bradley when he ducked khan to fight cassamayor..........

looking forward to streaming this fight though

Comment

ain't his fault some people little *****es and won't stand up for themselfs also life others stated it is likey all this is fabricated to make him look like a bad gay and there probably also gonna incorportate manny's supposed new spiritualism it's all a bunch of bull****

Comment

Beating up someone in a wheelchair is definetley not something I would admidt to on national television. But in any case, I believe or at least I hope that one's past can be overcome, and Bradley seems ashamed of it and like a totally different person now.

Comment

I bet that kid in teh wheelchair actually bullied him, he's just trying to look like a mean tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      No, and the whole playing up of the "wanted to be a thug" story was so stupid. Dude was in like 2nd or 3rd grade, you would swear the way his pops, him, and 24/7 were talking about it he was in his mid to late teens.

"OMG everyone run there's a hood ass 8 year old coming up the block"
                      That's the same impression I got. I think the best he could come up with as far as being bad in his teen years was was getting bad grades at school.

Comment

Working...
                      X