Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you define cheating in a relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you define cheating in a relationship?

What do you consider cheating? Just wanted to hear your guys thoughts.

Doing anything with another person behind your partners back that is known not to be acceptable in your relationship, it doesn't necessarily mean you can't mess with other ppl though if you have any form of openness in your relationship.

Comment

allowing a dude to be close enough take advantage of her(regular conversations and stuff like that)- cuz he probably will when I make her mad... and I will...

it's impossible not to get a girl mad
      Last edited by Paclan; 09-03-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

There are several forms of cheating,some cheat emotionally some its just physical,all iknow is if i even find out a girl im with is talking to a dude behind my back its over,she becomes a whore who can no longer be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          There are several forms of cheating,some cheat emotionally some its just physical,all iknow is if i even find out a girl im with is talking to a dude behind my back its over,she becomes a whore who can no longer be trusted.
          so if ur girl got fingered by another dude you would ditch her?

Comment

Originally posted by zte89147 View Post

what dude who can get her to let him finger her is gonna stop at just fingering?

I wouldn't ****ing stop there lol if i switched places with him
            Last edited by Paclan; 09-03-2011, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              what dude who can get her to let him finger her is gonna stop at just fingering?

hahaha

Comment

if my woman touches another man the ***** is a whore and i cut her fingers off

Comment

Originally posted by zte89147 View Post
                  Yup...............

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post

being extremely intoxicated was the reason why btw could get it up, i was novice SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X