No announcement yet.

Another dream matchup! Prince Naseem vs JuanMa/ Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another dream matchup! Prince Naseem vs JuanMa/ Gamboa

This is a fight I believe ALL fight fans wouldn't mind seeing.....

Prince vs JuanMa.....I see the fight going maybe 7-8 rounds tops....Naseem doing his usual "toying" and faces...then going to the body and finishing JuanMa with a vicious "tiger uppercut"

Prince vs Gamboa.....See above...but fight last maybe 5-6 rounds.

Opinions?

Happy Friday!!!!!

i love gamboa, but i do see naseem hurting him badly

Comment

I don't believe theres a bigger tool in the history of boxing than Prince Naseem Hamed. He talked more crap than anybody and when he lost he took his toys and left.

Much like Mayweather is going to do..... Wait a minute. There is a bigger tool.

Comment

Gamboa could possibly be interesting.

Juan Ma though is to technically sound and bigger (longer) and would most likely mess Naz up.

Although early hungry Naz would probably be entertaining.

Comment

Gamboa would be more explosive a fight. Regardless of who came out victorious, it'd be by stoppage. However, at this point, I'd lean towards Naseem Hamed.

In terms of Juan Manuel Lopez, he could outbox Hamed for a while. If he was caught with a big shot, it could be over. However, if he could wear Hamed down, he could take the sting out of those shots.

Still, at this point, I'd have to assume that it's a pick 'em fight, with Hamed having the slightest of edges.

Comment

Naz sparks them both.

Comment

The Prince takes them out within 8.

Comment

Hamed would starch both these glass jawed hype-jobs.

If you're going to beat Hamed,then best be technically and strategically good enough over the course of a fight.You can't be as wide open and as fragile as Lopez is and expect to beat him.Lopez's chin is too weak to absorb those type of shots.

Lopez isn't capable of outboxing Hamed,and he damn sure wouldn't come out in a straight-up shootout.

Comment

naz fuks up both of topranks babies

Comment

Working...
                  X