Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Naseem Hamed "Haye v Harrison was a terrible fight, Khan has what it takes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Naseem Hamed "Haye v Harrison was a terrible fight, Khan has what it takes"

Khan is a middle eastern bum

Comment

pakistan is usually considered south asia not middle east (it seceded from India and touches china)

i dont get how guys like naseem and hatton get that fat so fast when they arent boxing, after knowing what it feels like to be in shape dont they feel all depressed and tired and sick like that?

Comment

I think Naz is also annoyed with Haye. He said that he is so disappointed in some "world champions", .

Comment

Originally posted by Reach View Post
          pakistan is usually considered south asia not middle east (it seceded from India and touches china)

i dont get how guys like naseem and hatton get that fat so fast when they arent boxing, after knowing what it feels like to be in shape dont they feel all depressed and tired and sick like that?
          You definitely have a point there. That's how I feel when I'm not in shape. I feel empty for some reason and like something is missing

Comment

Working...
          X