No announcement yet.

After reading all these PAC BWAA award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After reading all these PAC BWAA award

The Floyd fans are really hurting inside. I thought they didn't give a **** about the FOTD award LOL. They even disect the decade down year by year to make it seems like Floyd is the deserving winner of the award. My advice to them is to stop crying and tell Floyd to do a better job this decade.
    Last edited by ModernTalking; 06-02-2010, 01:42 PM.

To be honest, that award only means something to you guys (Pac fanatics). I'm happy for Pac, he's a good fighter.
    But in reality I just care about what happens in the ring, awards and all the hype are kinda like a females thing.

Floyd is all about shyttin on the other guy, I understand that about him. He has the me against the world attitude, that's what drives him. Awards and things like that are cool, but to beat the guy who has it is better to him.
    Its all about proving them wrong, and he does it well.

Why do you think Floyd didn't. Want Shanes belt?

So be happy for Pac, he did good. But in reality Floyd is better, we all know that. Pac is entertaining, we all know this also. The award is really for the most entertaining fighter not the best fighter. And Pac is that, just not the best.

Comment

In my opinion, I think what hurt the Floyd fans the most about that award was seeing Floyd himself upset for not getting the FOTD award.

Comment

I am a floyd fan and I could careless about the award but I do know one thing if floyd fights manny and dominates him it discredits the BWAA and the award.

Comment

Just like the previous FOTD awardees, Pacquiao's name will forever be in the annals of boxing history.

Poor Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by chris123jack View Post
            I am a floyd fan and I could careless about the award but I do know one thing if floyd fights manny and dominates him it discredits the BWAA and the award.

Decade's over silly.

Comment

congradulations to manny..but posters like the thread starter act like they won it..stop living thru manny,move out of your moms house and win your own award

Comment

Originally posted by chris123jack View Post
                this..........

Comment

but to be honest if floyd beats manny that makes him look even better...beating the fighter of the decade is a great accomplishment and will greatly raise floyds status..top 20 atg easy

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

Decade's over silly.
                    *******ed post? yep

Comment

Working...
                    X