Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people want to see Pac destroy Bradley's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Or are they deluded enough to believe Bradley has a shot?

Pac would hospitalise him, Bradley isn't on that level.
    I think I see a trend, Paulie, Clottey and Bradly: all African-Americans to silence some critics.

Comment

Comment

2009-2010 was when pac imo was in his absolute prime...so it's understandable that people thought he would stop bradley. pac who is in decline was still able to beat bradley so that in itself says alot.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          there are 2 certainties in boxing. judah will lose and mayweather will duck top fighters.
          So did you even watch the Mayweather Mosley fight or where you hoping that Pac wouldn't have ducked Mosley who was "too good" like he did?

Comment

I remember the surprise when Bradley completely outboxed Peterson. Up to that point Bradley was considered little more than a gutsy high volume pressure fighter.

Bradley has come a long way since this thread was made. He's still underrated too.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              2009-2010 was when pac imo was in his absolute prime...so it's understandable that people thought he would stop bradley. pac who is in decline was still able to beat bradley so that in itself says alot.
              Pac would have f***ed Bradley up if this fight was made back then. No doubt. Make PED jokes if you want, that just strengthens my case.

Comment

This thread is to funny..Bradley is among the elite fighters in the sport today..Everyone just deal with it...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  R.3 KO, maybe sooner. Complete mis-match.
                  I tell you,Weeb you sure know how to call um..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Pac would have f***ed Bradley up if this fight was made back then. No doubt. Make PED jokes if you want, that just strengthens my case.
                    Lol I don't see how. Its interesting that Pacquiao suddenly started to decline as soon as Mayweather brought up PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I remember the surprise when Bradley completely outboxed Peterson. Up to that point Bradley was considered little more than a gutsy high volume pressure fighter.

Bradley has come a long way since this thread was made. He's still underrated too.
                      Those skills were always there. And Bradley still has more to show.

Comment

Working...
                      X