Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many here actually enjoy watching Ward fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Bloody-Nine View Post
    Kovalev doesn't have a great chin. Stop saying that.
    I don't think Kovalev has a bad chin but yeah, he's been clipped a few times and wobbled over the years... and that's not to mention the near mythical Boone I fight. More than anything I think it's just that he's the one that's been doing the hitting and not much has been coming back at him.

And yeah. Joe Abercrombie, man. Favourite fantasy author right now. You have good taste.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Absolutely. Ward is one of the best fighters I have ever seen at making you fight the way he wants to fight. He takes away your favorite punch like a damn master. I remember watching a film study of him against Alan Green and the man didn't move to his left THE ENTIRE DAMN FIGHT. Who the **** does that?
      Notice how Kovalev's asset, his power, was gone in the 2nd fight? All Ward. Made him miss, punished the body, kept himself at angles and distances that gave Kovalev trouble at times. Diffused that power and targeted the weak point.

Goes to show that you don't have to be the fastest, strongest, meanest, etc. A strong mind will make up for all that.

Comment

I do. I've been watching Andre Ward since his Olympic trials. I think he is one of the very best I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Man you Wardtards are so original in your comebacks. When someone calls something out, all you can do is pull out the 'Butthurt' card.

Damn maxi this fight ruined you so bad you had to create an alternate account to make a new Ward thread everyday and whine and cry in every Ward thread you come across lol.

Comment

Damn maxi this fight ruined you so bad you had to create an alternate account to make a new Ward thread everyday and whine and cry in every Ward thread you come across lol.
            Lmao you're still riding the alt train? Hahahahaha!

Comment

For those who complain about his lack of fluidity, that's understandable but he had surgery on his right shoulder and this is why he's never possessed a solid right hand. It definitely looked better in the rematch against Kovalev, heck looking at that Kessler highlight it seems more improved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                Look at my sig, you see how I enjoy watching technicians.
                I even tolerate watching Bhop to a certain level, enjoy it. And have no problem with a little forearm on the opponent's face, clinching when needed or ducking below the waist.
                But Ward is just a dirtbag with zero power and aggressiveness: headbutts, doubleleg takedowns, elbows, low blows, excessive and out of habit clinchs, monotonous fight rhytm.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...s#post17599048 lol
                Lmao........

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  So...Wheres the KO? Kov never went down.
                  Yeah he did, folded like a fuggin chair from so called low blows Mr "I'll break his hands" and "I'll finish your career" he ain't finishing **** except his contract with dupa if he's smart at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Obtuse or naïve, which one are you today?
                    Why don't you just humor us all.

Comment

He did....ive NEVER seen someone cry so much in my entire life. Totally delusional too.

Comment

Working...
                      X