Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate it when black people act white and talk white...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
      Why is this not a ban worthy thread?
      Meh...it's borderline.

It's his opinion. State yours.i see nothing "ban worthy" at this point.

Although, I do smell a couple bans coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Idiot............. it's called english
        No dumbass, I'm referring to blacks who deliberately talk with an exaggerated white accent. Of course they speak English you stupid mother****er. Lol.

would you rather they dress in their native garb?
        No, just stop dressing like a caricature of white person. It looks unnatural. It makes them look like they are messed up in the dome.

For example, a black person looks goofy in a baggy slouch beanie and hipster glasses. Have you ever seen that bullshit? Makes me wanna run up on them and split their wig when I see that weirdo shit. Be real.

Comment

it comes across more as simply mentally deficient.
          Do you have yourself on ignore?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
            What you know about that, Freedom? Sometimes the House Negro was lighter skin which was the result of the White men raping the Black women slaves.

Comment

depends on your definition of talking and/or acting black and white respectively. racist white people obviously think anything black is bad, so to them talking, dressing or acting white is proper. while the black equivalent is improper.

the issue with this is that while there are people of every race who fit every stereotype, the majority of people dont. but the negative way blacks are portrayed in white society lead to racist people thinking when it comes to us, its real. its what being black really is.

hell, even the people who do fit these stereotypes. its the effect of the horrors of white society that made them that way. thats why we need to educate the youth properly on what it means to be black and stop let white folks miseducate us.

all that said, people straightening their hair, using makeup to look lighter or even chemicals. people rejecting the real blackness in themselves. this makes me furious. black people miseducated to the point they hate themselves. nothing makes me respect a person less.

Comment

Theyre bossy and arrogant
                But cant blame them theyre mostlikely successful and rich

Comment

I have never came across one of these Negroes trying to act White. Mind linking us up to an example?

IDK but this topic reminds me of carlton trying out for that black fertnity

Comment

OP hates Carlton. Red k sent

Comment

"Talking white" is actually just being brought up in a good neigborhood.

Blacks, Whites, Hispanics and even Asians who are brought up in the ghetto speak like you think is "talking black".

I actually don't know how that accent came to be but i'm gonna give a guess without googling, i'm just gonna use my imagination, tell me if i'm wrong:

I think talking black comes from the south from uneducated slaves - who spoke like they did because that was already the white people hillbilly accent (which I think started from a poor man's English accent). I think when the slaves became "free" they still had terrible education as you know with segregation until like 1950s and still issues in the 60s. This lead to "ghetto's" being formed and that hillbilly southern accent evolved depending on where they are in the West or East coast, and stayed the same in the south of course. Which ever races where raised in these ghetto neighborhoods also talk like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X