Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Fears His Power Might Kill Someone in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Are you aware he been suspended for eight months and fined for a anabolic steroid ( Nandrolone ) ? then returned in the middle of 2015 without any type of drug screening program futhermore he just recently signed for VADA a few weeks ago...as far as I'm concern hes been cheating this whole time but tha Champ Deontay Wilder has been a pioneer in this division as far as doping is concern -- cant nobody question his wins....you said something about me being ignorant?
    Are you aware that this was long time ago ? Ortiz is now clean and ranked #2 by WBC.Yes the WBC dropped Povetkin from their ranking because he was tested positive BUT NOT Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
      Are you aware that this was long time ago ? Ortiz is now clean and ranked #2 by WBC.Yes the WBC dropped Povetkin from their ranking because he was tested positive BUT NOT Ortiz.
      Are you aware that he just signed up for VADA last September and we are just into February? but it was long times ago.......

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        Ummmm.....Parker and Fury are NOT big hitters. Parker will get flatlined by Wilder. Joshua will decimate Wilder IMO...
        Decimate .....i like that word

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          These haters talking about Stiverne like he wasnt #2. in the world when Deontay beat him : I mean I would imagine the second best can take a punch because the #1. at the time ( Wlad-Klitschko) did alright despite getting chinned and breaking the rules to win all throughout his career...then they talk about step up the competition or someone that can punch? Juiceua is the only one that can match Deontay's power and hes suspect of roids! and that geezer Luis Ortiz's power has slipped off since he stopped juicing -- when you think about how Malik Scott kept getting up bwahahahahaha!!! Deontay is THE MAN!
          you are right that he was ranked #2 at the time, but I'm not sure for what exactly.

End of 2012 Arreola was ranked #9 Heavyweight

2013-04-27 Stiverne wins against Arreola
          2013-09-07 Arreola wins against Mitchell
          No other fight for Stiverne

End of 2013 Stiverne ranked #4, Arreola #7 (why?)

2014-05-10 Stiverne wins rematch against Arreola

End of 2014 Stiverne ranked #2, Arreola #9

What did I miss? Why did he get ranked #2 for beating Arreola two times.
          I dont want to investigate all the other circumstances, but he probably only got ranked #2, because the guys who were higher ranked lost against klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            you are right that he was ranked #2 at the time, but I'm not sure for what exactly.

I dont want to investigate all the other circumstances, but he probably only got ranked #2, because the guys who were higher ranked lost against klitschko.
            Whats the problem? if we went by 2013 rankings whos going to argue when Adamek was ahead of Stiverne? I mean Helenious and Solis where top ten! hows Stiverne not over them? it is what it is -- you can argue about the caliber of the HW's at that time but the ranking was valid.

Lets face it HW rankings fluctuate all the time just recently we got guys like fat Boy Ruiz, Hammer, Whyte up there in the top ten...and thats considered quality for todays standards.

Comment

Well sure, you fight guys with 16 fights or are ranked 85th, you run the risk of killing someone. I suppose it would be like a non-boxer running into a rest home swinging at 85 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

its cause arreola was an american fighter and people watched him fight. thats the only reason he was ranked. then when people saw stirverne beat someone that they knew,they thoght he was actually good but in reality arreola was actually bad. i would say its the adrian broner effect. he was #3 or so at 140 but he never beat anyone even ranked there. maybe his personality did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                  Parker has enough power in his right hand to stop Wilder.Takam who has a good chin was rocked several times by Parker.
                  Bullsht...Takam rocked Parker in round 1 maybe...not vice-versa!

Wilder has enough power in his right to absolutely end Parker's life. When I think how poor Deontay's technique is, I think how much worst Parker's is!

Comment

BumzSquad babeh
                    Last edited by denium; 02-27-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Wilder is tough. Not sure he beats Joshua. Maybe he should fight Brezeale lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X