Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did USADA really throw positive PED results of Quillin and Molina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    NSAC had no reason to be notified as they had nothing to do with this testing, but the reason for GBP not being informed was because they didnt sign and return the contract which would have allowed them to have been informed.

Schaefer went on a rant about VADA the day after this statement was made, saying it was bull**** that GBP wasnt informed and that VADA was trying to spin it, but he in no way denied that GBP had failed to sign and return the contract.
    NSAC had no reason to be notified?

If that were the case, then why did VADA notify them ultimately? The issue is not that VADA didn't notify the Commission, it's that they notified them very late because Peterson instructed VADA not to tell a soul until his B-sample returned. VADA doesn't do this policy anymore, they changed it.

And I know the backstory already about VADA vs. Schaefer. The fact remains though, Golden Boy/Schaefer had no idea, and they were paying VADA to conduct the tests. So as a businessman, in Schaefer's mind, it made no sense that he shouldn't be notified when Golden Boy was paying the bill.

Comment

Any chance we'll see USADA stepping up to the plate and show Mayweather getting tested 12 times on video?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Any chance we'll see USADA stepping up to the plate and show Mayweather getting tested 12 times on video?
        No,nor should it even matter.......if they did all you would say is they covered up the results any damn way

Comment

yes they did.

John Molina states here that he has already started usada drug testing and have been tested already.

"One thing I'm very excited about is USADA is heavily involved in this fight...everyone's going to be on an even playing field...the testing already has started...everyone's looking for a competitive edge,"

Now usada is claiming they never tested him now that Molina has popped dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            USADA never published that they successfully passed tests. Rather, they stated they were never tested in the first place because there wasn't enough time. Too bad none of you read the article linked.
            Now, however, there's confusion in the Wright camp after USADA took samples from both fighters, but two days after taking blood and urine from Quillin and a day after the same from Wright, USADA contacted Wright's lawyer and said they would not be doing the testing after all, according to MaxBoxing.com's Gabriel Montoya.

Wright says that he requested the already submitted samples be tested, understanding that if it was too close to the fight, then that's just how it is. But USADA then informed Wright's lawyer that the samples had been destroyed.

"They told my attorney they threw it out. That’s crazy. Why would they throw it out.?They just finished telling us and they are going to throw it out already? Does this sound crazy?" asked Wright.

I don't know if it sounds crazy, but it sure sounds odd. Don't mistake this: Wright isn't accusing Quillin of anything, nor is he saying he's even suspicious of anything. He simply doesn't understand what changed over a couple of days, between USADA agreeing to administer the testing, then taking the samples, then calling off the testing and destroying the samples.

And frankly, I don't have a theory that wouldn't be marked by suspicion, and yet I've got no reason whatsoever to suspect that either fighter might have failed a test, or anything like that.

USADA reportedly says they didn't have time to educate the fighters as to what to take and what not to take. But the fact is they agreed to do the testing. They took the samples. Then everything changed. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
              yes they did.

John Molina states here that he has already started usada drug testing and have been tested already.

"One thing I'm very excited about is USADA is heavily involved in this fight...everyone's going to be on an even playing field...the testing already has started...everyone's looking for a competitive edge,"

Damn tahts some sketchy ****

Comment

Remember when Paulie requested VADA testing for his bout with Broner and Haymon threatened to call the bout off unless Paulie dropped his demand.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                  yes they did.

Taking samples and testing them are two different things. I could take you to a doctor to see if you do possess a brain, the doctor could just throw you out without being tested.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Taking samples and testing them are two different things. I could take you to a doctor to see if you do possess a brain, the doctor could just throw you out without being tested.
                    Why would a testing agency collect samples without testing? This is sketchy as hell, but not the first incident of its kind with Usada

Comment

Working...
                    X