• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Because snorting $45 a day worth of cocaine is no big deal
      It's not...when your worth millions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        With his money it could be a lot more is what they're saying.
        Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        It's not...when your worth millions!
        I get that but did people think he was buying and snorting millions in coke?

$45 a day on average is a lot for what seemed to be a functioning addict.

Comment

Lamar Odom Enters Rehab for Drug and Alcohol Abuse

http://www.people.com/people/article...728804,00.html

Lamar Odom has checked himself into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, two sources confirm to PEOPLE.

"He realized he needs help," a source says of the NBA free agent and husband of reality star Khloé Kardashian Odom.

Odom's drug use had been causing trouble in the couple's marriage, though Kardashian has been focused on getting her husband help.

Late last week, Odom was arrested for DUI.

The basketball player, 32, has admitted to drug use in the past. He violated NBA drug policies twice in eight months back in 2001, and spoke in 2003 of his marijuana use. "I just couldn't control myself in L.A. ... the lifestyle that I was living and the things I had access to," he said.

Odom's father struggled with heroin addiction, and Odom once wondered if he was "fighting my father's demons."

Comment

Making a drug addict a millionaire does not make them clean, it only makes them a rich drug addict.

Comment

Jean Claude Van Damme confessed he used to spend $10K a week on coke...now that's a coke freak.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Jean Claude Van Damme confessed he used to spend $10K a week on coke...now that's a coke freak.
                at one point in the early part of the decade i got up to near 1500 per week.

I haven't touched in nine years though.

Comment

Working...
                X