Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever spent a full day on the forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I like Soze.

Sure, he can be a bit of a vexatious **** at times, but at least he's not pedestrian.
    is that who it is/was Keyser Soze?

In that case, I do remember you. You're still a **** though.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
      me too, hombre. i guess that makes us losers. Garcia's dad.
      ha ha timmy ma man you gotta have it running in the background bro! we know whats good for us.

Comment

a full day?
        I don't think so, i'm only here while i'm working (Mon. thru Fri.from 6am to 8pm, weekends when i'm on call and when i'm taking my 45 minute dumps)

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          a full day?
          I don't think so, i'm only here while i'm working (Mon. thru Fri.from 6am to 8pm, weekends when i'm on call and when i'm taking my 45 minute dumps)
          You just remind me of my late uncle and younger brother again. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            You just remind me of my late uncle and younger brother again. LOL
            that's an honor bro! thanks...

I take my dumps very seriously and the only reason i'm there 45 minutes its because my wife gets me out if not I would be there way longer.

Comment

Only when I'm too sick to do anything else. I had a day last year where I was vomiting pretty much every hour, that's the most time I ever spent on this site. Sometimes I leave the site up and walk away from the computer, so I'll be logged on most the day.

Comment

If you dont like the site....Leave! Quit your whiny bltching. Oh and they do have a thread for Comments and suggestions. Im sure you can load all your complaints on there and the staff will work diligently to appease you and make sure that the everything is up to your liking and standards!

Comment

Im not sure if Ive been on for a full day. I know that if there are fights in Europe mid day Saturday I may come on to check the round by round then post in the evening as well for the American TV fights, but it may be impossible to be on continously for the whole day. Although, I will admit to frequent checks during my lunch break.

Comment

bro go for a walk or a drive or something. staying inside for an entire day makes me depressed. Even if I have nothing going on or any destination sometimes i just go out for a drive through the mountains or by the beach just to get some air

Comment

I left the forum for about three months once, because instead of writing an important paper, I sat on NSB and debated with people until it was past the midnight due date. I didn't even start.

Comment

Working...
                      X