Just hitting the bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just hitting the bag

Low intensity just trying to get back in shape

Last edited by GreatestIam; 11-26-2020, 12:11 AM.

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
    Low intensity just trying to get back in shape

Right hand seems good.

Would do more with the left and more leg movement

Looking good

Comment

So far so good, now what? I mean what’s the plan going forward??

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam
        The plan is to get in shape and go from there.. I fought both amateur boxing andx mma I was 4-1 in boxing and 3-0 in mma, I'm 34 now andx we'll i would try to fight again if I could get down to 205.
        That’s not a plan, that’s a goal.
        What’s the plan???

I’m not trying to be a jerk but if you don’t mind my saying so, you got serious work to do and a limited time to realistically make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          That’s not a plan, that’s a goal.
          What’s the plan???

I’m not trying to be a jerk but if you don’t mind my saying so, you got serious work to do and a limited time to realistically make it happen.
          Realistically I'm a guy who loves boxing who is just trying to look good hitting the bag.. I'm not trying to be a world champ. I'm trying to get in shape and hit the damn bag along the way nothing more nothing less.. have I fought before yes would I like to fight again sure, might be a toughman that's about it.🤷🏿*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
            Realistically I'm a guy who loves boxing who is just trying to look good hitting the bag.. I'm not trying to be a world champ. I'm trying to get in shape and hit the damn bag along the way nothing more nothing less.. have I fought before yes would I like to fight again sure, might be a toughman that's about it.🤷🏿*♂️
            Fair enough, you’ve certainly accomplished much more in boxing than I ever did (which is, I sparred some rounds).

However, I do think you should go ahead with a plan to get back in shape. You’re 34, it’s not going to get easier later.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Right hand seems good.

Would do more with the left and more leg movement

Looking good
              Right hand does look good.

Comment

Love those quick right hooks

Comment

Working...
                X