Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - -AJ vs Povetkin 2018 that I remembered as a good fight and indeed, still is.

Povetkin a tough waterbug chin tucked never been KOed landed a fair few that had previously KOed others, but AJ not adverse to going on the back foot bided his time boxing and racking points.

7th came early for Povetkin as AJ froze him in place for a well placed series that stumbled POV with his head outside the lower ropes where his team grabbed a limp arm to yank him out further, clearly wanted the fight stopped as it should've been.

But somehow POV beat the count to get blasted down where the ref's brain finally kicked in to stop the obvious.

Comment

• Matthew Saad Muhammad vs. Marvin Johnson II for WBC LHw belt, on YT last night. Great fight, all-out war till TKO in 8th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samokries View Post
        Matthew Saad Muhammad vs. Marvin Johnson II for WBC LHw belt, on YT last night. Great fight, all-out war till TKO in 8th.
        - -Saad almost never in a boring fight.

Comment

• Tito Trinidad vs Oscar De la Hoya. Man, I don’t want to be that guy but Oscar was definitely up on the scorecards, idk how Tito wins a MD there. I thought Oscar bagged enough rounds to win the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by care4ameatball View Post
            Tito Trinidad vs Oscar De la Hoya. Man, I don’t want to be that guy but Oscar was definitely up on the scorecards, idk how Tito wins a MD there. I thought Oscar bagged enough rounds to win the fight.
            - -See DKing.

Conveniently no
            Rematch. Years later with Tito long retired, he publically gifted DKing a half million for no apparent purpose...hmmmm

Comment

• Watched Crawford vs Mean Machine and Crawford vs Kahn. Crawford gets hit a lot for a fighter of his caliber

Comment

• - -DKing super duper bringing back greatness special farce of Trevor Bryan vs Bermane Stiverne, 540 lb of larded fury!

WBA!

Comment

• Leonard Hagler. When I first watched it when it happened (87), I felt Ray won. ( I scored it with my heart). Last night, it should have been Hagler by unanimous decision. I can’t believe the one judge had Leonard by I think it was 9 points!

Comment

• Just rewatched some old amateur fights on Youtube :

Joyce vs Yoka
                    Joyce vs Usyk
                    Joyce vs Hrgovic
                    Yoka vs Hrgovic
                    Usyk vs Beterbiev

Comment

• Mayweather vs Cotto...........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X