• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder vs Fury is gonna be at theaters

F#cking nice.

If you wanna check if its in your area here is the link
    https://www.fathomevents.com/events/wilder-vs-fury

Only $22 in my area. Better & cheaper than buying the PPV unless you wanna get drunk (although I've heard some theaters serve beer now & you can always sneak some sh^t in). That big screen is beautiful to watch fights on.

Still wouldn't go. And I live in the LA area hahaha. I'll be streaming this just like everybody else. Laughing at the 9k people who bought tickets to this farce of a fight. I hope every underdog on the under card wins by knockout too.

Comment

Re

On an IMAX screen may be worth it

Comment

Can you buy this fight for cheaper on PlayStation network? I’m not paying top price for a weak undercard

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
          Can you buy this fight for cheaper on PlayStation network? I’m not paying top price for a weak undercard
          No clue.

$22 ain't sh^t to me doe. And I like seeing the fights on the big screen. F#ck I'd go watch random ass ESPN TR in house cards for $22 once or twice a month if that was an option.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
            On an IMAX screen may be worth it
            Sh^t man I had never seen a fight on a regular screen til last year & I was f#cking hooked. IMAX would be a lil better doe.

Comment

Nice! I recently got rid of cable so it would have been impossible for me to order it on Showtime PPV.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Only $22 in my area. Better & cheaper than buying the PPV unless you wanna get drunk (although I've heard some theaters serve beer now & you can always sneak some sh^t in). That big screen is beautiful to watch fights on.
                Excellent!!

Comment

Yes, you can purchase through the SHO app, but don't think it will be cheaper. I know the Canelo/GGG wasn't any cheaper even if you purchased the stream.

Comment

Re

It's at the bigger theater, with the bar, and sofa seating . I'm doing this!

Comment

Working...
                    X