Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone be a fan of a fighter that clearly don’t want the best fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He sold him out in Australia then fed Horn to Bud. Right? Pac cut everybody off after that.
    Yeah man Horn was never supposed to win that..much less “controversially”.

I doubt that was planned just to feed Bud because beating Horn did zero for him or Arum. It’s the big platform Pac would have brought to show everyone Bud but..s hit happens I guess. Pac is still largely the cash cow of the division but neither Bud nor him can make the claim as the best 47 pounder..something Arum would have loved to hype had Bud beaten Pac and Arum start screaming s hit like “passing of the torch.”

Not getting Pac has slowed down the progress of Bud it seems and Pac can take comfort in at least delaying Arum’s plan I guess and sticking it to him in some way.
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 10-16-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      is that why he fought alex brand, tried to get an opponent so low ranked that it got blocked due to safety concerns (forget his name but can dig it out if needs be) and then phoned frank buglioni for a fight who declined before ward suddenly decided he'd lost his love for the sport?
      willie monroe
      dominique wade
      rosado
      vanes

man you should really stop trying to slam other fighters when you sucked GGG off and all he did was fight nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        is that why he fought alex brand, tried to get an opponent so low ranked that it got blocked due to safety concerns (forget his name but can dig it out if needs be) and then phoned frank buglioni for a fight who declined before ward suddenly decided he'd lost his love for the sport?
        Lend no credibility to anything this racist scum bag posts. He is so mad about his man crush (ggg) ducking s Ward fight he'll post anything negative about Ward. He once posted that Ward was a wife beater and claimed he had the links to prove it. I've pressed him repeatedly for those links and to date he's produced ZERO!

Comment

Working...
        X