Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great moment between Eddie Hearn and Nkosi Solomon after he lost his pro debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great moment between Eddie Hearn and Nkosi Solomon after he lost his pro debut

Full admission at 0:40 that AJ has **** stamina.....there ya go

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Full admission at 0:40 that AJ has **** stamina.....there ya go
      If that's all you took from the video then you must be a pretty pathetic person in life and not really a boxing fan.

Comment

Cameron came to fight unlike most guys fighting great amateur fighters that don't even try to win. Props to him, it was a very entertaining fight.

Nkosi can improve and he has balls because he took a beating, so it's not all negative for him.

Comment

Kinda feel bad for this kid...he looks mentally very upset

Comment

"You have too much nervous energy"

"If you lose your next fight your career is over"

Wise words from Hearn.

Comment

Shows the fine balance between fighting cans for the first 10 fights of a career or taking on people with ambitions. I give no credit to prospects fighting guys with a 1-10 winning ratio. When they start taking on guys with a 50:50 win ratio, I then give them attention as those guys had ambitions at one stage or may still have ambition.

There is a major difference between fighting human heavy bags vs limited guys who will at least try to fight back.

This is where you can question whether Matchroom was overconfident putting in Solomon with a guy who wasn't there simply to be a punching bag, especially in his home town. I do however believe that if Solomon learns from this, he will be a better boxer, quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                "You have too much nervous energy"

"If you lose your next fight your career is over"

Wise words from Hearn.
                I like when he told him Bernard Hopkins also lost his first fight

Comment

Haymon wouldn't have even given him a phone call.

Comment

Idk if thats all that great a moment. I watched this yesterday on YT & thought it was an interesting moment for sure doe.

And it was kinda f#cked up Hearn said if you lose your next fight your career is over. Which isn't even true necessarily although I took the real meaning of that to be "your DAZN/Matchroom USA" career is over. Granted its a hard trivia question to name the guy who lost his first 2 fights to become the most notable/famous guy in boxing, but that doesn't mean its not possible still.

Comment

Working...
                    X