Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle ANTIFA posts fliers saying "when you date a White, it's not alright."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antifa is for losers that are too stupid to actually debate or even have coherent rhetoric, so they have to resort to yelling, throwing stones, violent outbursts, and other uncivil behavior, all while hiding behind masks like the bytches they are..

Get a job losers

Comment

Those are alt righters spreading that bs, Antifa is a anti fascist group and that's it.

Fighting against Antifa is fighting for fascism. Alt righters are dumber than fck. Go move your ass to Russia or north Korea if you think fascism is so great.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Those are alt righters spreading that bs, Antifa is a anti fascist group and that's it.

Fighting against Antifa is fighting for fascism. Alt righters are dumber than fck. Go move your ass to Russia or north Korea if you think fascism is so great.
        I'll move to Russia as soon as you move to Africa cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          A man has got to roll with his strengths... Realize his weaknesses compensate for them... and just live

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            I'll move to Russia as soon as you move to Africa cuck.
            I want to move to Ethiopia and make mad & nasty love to those beauties.. My girl knows I love beautiful women no matter where God hides them from me..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I want to move to Ethiopia and make mad & nasty love to those beauties.. My girl knows I love beautiful women no matter where God hides them from me..
              Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                I lol'd. Twice.

Comment

Website won't load for me.

Comment

Fascism doesn't exist anywhere in the world.

Fascism occurred under Moussillini's Italy. It died along with his regime.

North Korea is guided by a policy known as juche, and Russia is democracy. Lol most Russians hate the concept of fascism, and Indoubt N Koreans even know the concept - kinda like you..

Comment

They are a militant communist group.

"Antifa" are simply "anti-fascist" jut like North Korea is a "Democratic People's Republic" and Hillary Clinton is "progressive".

Nobody is expected to take these marketing labels seriously, but we always have a laggard like you who needs it explained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
                      Last edited by ////; 09-14-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X