Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence: I don't like Broner as a person or as a fighter. I don't like Adrien at all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence: I don't like Broner as a person or as a fighter. I don't like Adrien at all

**** Broner as a staff, record label and as a mother****in' crew!
    And if you wanna be down with Broner, then **** you too!

Lol pretty good. I have a truly tough time with ppl who call Broner, Bronner lol. Come,on now we know,his names pronounced BRONER. Porter dad said he been telling ppl behind scenes porter wants that spence fight big time. And was turned down saying Spence wants go another direction lol. I dig spence though, just sayin

Comment

looked like he was joking to me. we'll see him and Broner hugged up in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Yes... right... "Spence KO'd Carlos Ocampo in Dallas on Saturday ... and Sunday night he and Broner hit the hottest strip club in Texas -- V Live Dallas -- and kept the party going. "

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness
          I can't understand why AB gets so much hate...

He is disrespectful to all,a convicted criminal, father of like 10 kids by different mothers, raps and dances badly, spends more $$$ than he earns and plays the victim / race card whenever things don't go his way.

Basically the role model for 90% of young African American males.
          ... Yes... in fact Broner is truthful...

Comment

He is disrespectful to all,a convicted criminal, father of like 10 kids by different mothers, raps and dances badly, spends more $$$ than he earns and plays the victim / race card whenever things don't go his way.

what an ignorant race filled post

Comment

Am sure he was just messing around.

Comment

Ignorance/ racism has no limit.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  what an ignorant race filled post
                  I put him on ignore. Not even worth my time.

I'm living my best life. Ain't going back and forth with these.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Am sure he was just messing around.
                    You're the second person to say that. Spence demeanor doesn't change with his mood. It's hard to tell with him

Comment

Working...
                    X