Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJ Saunders 2nd Drug Sample Tested Clean, We Have A Fight! SAUNDERS vs ANDRADE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    Unless we have PhD's in chemistry and know the testing procedures we will never know. This stuff is complicated and I can never find out much regarding the actual testing procedure's for each specific drug. I try to research it as much as I can when a boxer tests positive but you can only go so far..... we have to believe the PhD's (Dr's) at VADA in these cases.

As proven today, I didn't even know how A and B samples worked What I do know is that the B sample is negative, BJS is clean, fight is on!!!
    You and me are in a minority here then. Seems like 90% of Bscene posters are leading experts in the fields of chemistry and human biology!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      You and me are in a minority here then. Seems like 90% of Bscene posters are leading experts in the fields of chemistry and human biology!
      Even I questioned this whole thing when BJS tested positive, despite being a fan. I questioned the whole testing procedure and how UKAD/WADA and VADA have different rules, but I never made any rash conclusions or said he was or wasn't a cheat.

I seen many people on here willing to condemn BJS as a drug cheat straight away, without any facts or even a hearing. Now that his B sample was clean is proof enough for me... we can all move on and hopefully learn something.

Hopefully WADA and VADA can work closer together in future. This has shown the rules are not inline one way or the other for boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Even I questioned this whole thing when BJS tested positive, despite being a fan. I questioned the whole testing procedure and how UKAD/WADA and VADA have different rules, but I never made any rash conclusions or said he was or wasn't a cheat.

I seen many people on here willing to condemn BJS as a drug cheat straight away, without any facts or even a hearing. Now that his B sample was clean is proof enough for me... we can all move on and hopefully learn something.

Hopefully WADA and VADA can work closer together in future. This has shown the rules are not inline one way or the other for boxers.
        This has been an education for me, because I thought VADA were a testing agency only, who worked according to rules and regulations given to them by WADA.

Apparently not though.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          This has been an education for me, because I thought VADA were a testing agency only, who worked according to rules and regulations given to them by WADA.

Apparently not though.
          Same here. I think boxing should adhere to the same rules. Why are UKAD/USAD and WADA different? it begs the question what other drugs can be used out of competition by UKAD/USAD fighters, or how many laws are different between WADA and VADA?

Comment

Looks like his B sample was indeed positive, but a test taken a month later came back negative. Not sure what that would prove to be honest. Don't think it is a given he will be able to fight in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X