Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Papa John have lost his chair position?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    I like papa johns, people say it sucks but I like it.

and no he shouldnt lose his job over the N word, blacks saying it all the time.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Yeah. They had a deal online, think it's up at the end of the week, large 1 topping for $7. Used that and redeemed some points for cheese-sticks, paid like $7.50 for the whole shebang. Good ****
      Once the Braves score six points or more, the price is half off the next day.

If the Hawks score 50 or more at halftime, I believe it might have been 50 off too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        Okay brother, as you were.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Okay brother, as you were.
          Don't use it if you don't want others using it. Makes you a hypocrite if you think it's ok for you to do something but not others

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
            If Papa John's wants to sell pizza to black people too, than using the N-word probably doesn't help the bottom line either. Especially after blaming black athletes- who were peacefully protesting police brutality- for poor sales.

Papa John’s shares slumped 4.8% in New York on Wednesday, closing at the lowest level since February 2016. The stock has dropped almost 30% since Schnatter’s remarks about the NFL in November.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...711-story.html

Hours after the pizza chain’s John Schnatter stepped down as chairman of the company he founded in 1984 — in the wake of reports he made racist remarks during a public relations training session — investors rushed into the stock, pushing it up as much as 13 percent in early Thursday trading.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/12/papa-j...s-as-chairman/

The idiot didn't resign because he used the n-word, he resigned because he was hurting the bottom line. But many on here, like to cry and cry and cry, that it isn't fair for them to not use racist epithets. Oh my goodness, I feel so bad for white people! They are no longer allowed to use the n-word when trying to sell something to people of all races!

I swear, this site has such pure snowflakes, who are always crying about something, always crying about how hard it is for white people in this country. Time for these snowflakes to dry their eyes and realize these corporations don't give two *****s about race or racial slurs, the only color they care about is green. When something hurts how much green they get, they fix it. That is how capitalism works.
            Got fired and the stock went up 13%. Guess the board made the right move.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Once the Braves score six points or more, the price is half off the next day.

If the Hawks score 50 or more at halftime, I believe it might have been 50 off too.
              Yeah, they do some good regional deals. Dominos has one where when my college team hits a home run it's 50% off the next day, but I found a loophole where if I choose to re-order a past order (even if I go in and change what I want after) that it still applies the coupon I used before even though college baseball is over I get Domino's 50% off whenever I want

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Yeah, they do some good regional deals. Dominos has one where when my college team hits a home run it's 50% off the next day, but I found a loophole where if I choose to re-order a past order (even if I go in and change what I want after) that it still applies the coupon I used before even though college baseball is over I get Domino's 50% off whenever I want
                Do your thing

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Don't use it if you don't want others using it. Makes you a hypocrite if you think it's ok for you to do something but not others
                  No surprise there from you.
                  As you were, Choci.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    They need to give black people free pizza for life
                    Maybe not, but they'll get access to the restrooms and be allowed to hangout there without buying anything. They'll even get free garlic butter sauce.

I wish I was black now.

Comment

If using racist words as the CEO of a company makes you lose your job, then that's what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X