• Why does trump want a “space force”. Sounds like a huge waste of money

Comment

• Love these trump rallies.

CNN SUCKS CHANTS

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
        Love these trump rallies.

CNN SUCKS CHANTS
        If I go to a Trump rally, would they let me in, or would I get beaten up by White people? Just asking, since I'm turning Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          If I go to a Trump rally, would they let me in, or would I get beaten up by White people? Just asking, since I'm turning Republican.
          Don't say anything stupid. Don't be a sjw, and just respect our country and our constitution

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

What is he suppose to do? Spit at the flag, burn it, step on it...

Now loving your country and your flag is a negative thing. But I don't know why I am surprised in a comment like this. This country has a lot of haters and self hating individuals live in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              Don't say anything stupid. Don't be a sjw, and just respect our country and our constitution
              Dude, I need to know; I don't want to get my #$@$%% kicked

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                What is he suppose to do? Spit at the flag, burn it, step on it...

Now loving your country and your flag is a negative thing. But I don't know why I am surprised in a comment like this. This country has a lot of haters and self hating individuals live in it.
                If he loved his country so much why did he say no thanks when his country asked him to serve? Suddenly his feet hurt.

I'm old enough to remember when wrapping yourself in the flag was a bad thing and disrespectful

That was different doe!

Comment

If he loved his country so much why did he say no thanks when his country asked him to serve? Suddenly his feet hurt.

I'm old enough to remember when wrapping yourself in the flag was a bad thing and disrespectful

That was different doe!
                  I didn't think that was different. Don't know where you got that from. I anything I was proud of it and many thought the same way I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    I didn't think that was different. Don't know where you got that from. I anything I was proud of it and many thought the same way I did.
                    You seem to forget the stories written about it. Love the way ya'll try to rewrite history. That was only 18 years ago.

Comment

You seem to forget the stories written about it. Love the way ya'll try to rewrite history. That was only 18 years ago.
                      Dude, the only person re-writing stuff is you. Ppl might had said negative things but it wasn't the majority.

You only pick and choose what fits in your agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X