Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When all said and done Rigo is still the man at 122.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When all said and done Rigo is still the man at 122.

You guys can chat **** all you want but the guy is still the man to beat 2 divisions south in his own division. I think some of you are forgetting that. Talking about his fall from grace etc. Convincing yourselves that weight wasn't an issue.

he still a quitter doe.

Comment

You have convinced yourself that Rigo lost only because he went up 8 pounds. I think even if Rigo was the natural 130 pounder and Loma was the natural 122 pounder Loma still would have won with ease. Loma has faster hands, faster feet,a better defense, a better offense,more boxing intelligence, a better chin, throws many more punches every round and has ten times the heart and desire and will to win.

Comment

before the fight: Rigo has the same reach! he's gonna school that hypejob

after the fight: Rigo is a natural midget...it wasnt fair

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You have convinced yourself that Rigo lost only because he went up 8 pounds. I think even if Rigo was the natural 130 pounder and Loma was the natural 122 pounder Loma still would have won with ease. Loma has faster hands, faster feet,a better defense, a better offense,more boxing intelligence, a better chin, throws many more punches every round and has ten times the heart and desire and will to win.
          I wonder how Loma would do against an A level P4P fighter naturally 10+ Lbs bigger. Oh wait nevermind he already lost to a B level one.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            before the fight: Rigo has the same reach! he's gonna school that hypejob

after the fight: Rigo is a natural midget...it wasnt fair
            That don't work here. I was saying it before the fight.

Comment

No one cares about 122.

Comment

yea...a 40 yr old that nobody wants to watch and who now has been a labeled a quitter, is the man...good for him.

Comment

without a belt, with no ability to draw a paying public and now labeled a quitter, nobody will fight him, I don't see him getting any other fights-maybe one or two in japan, he either retires fast with whatever money he's got left or he is going to struggle a lot more very soon. It's very sad but he brought everything unto himself.

Comment

Working...
                  X