Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ggg vs canelo breaks 2 million ppv buys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Who's the guy claiming he gots sources? Never heard of him.

Number smells sketchy like when Dana was saying 6.5M post-Floyd vs Conor, but respect if it did 2M. That was well beyond my expectations as I thought 1.5M was great & for sure an over number in any over/under bet one would have made previous to the fight.
    Fat Dan in his chat today said HBO sources are quoting him 2mm+.

I had the vibe the fight would go off and it did. It was definitely a smash success..

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Canelo vs Smith = 300k max
      Canelo vs Golovkin = 2 millions? (I don't think it's true but they sold at least one million)

Then it means Golovkin is a good draw as well.
      lol stop it, please

Comment

no way it gets even 1m if it was saunders. respect to both, they needed each other. correct dance partner for both to retire happy with good money.

Comment

Oh and btw its CANELO first and then GGG.

GGG is the B-SIDE.

Comment

This means it did at least 1 million which is more than I predicted. The rematch will do similar.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Canelo vs Smith = 300k max
              Canelo vs Golovkin = 2 millions? (I don't think it's true but they sold at least one million)

Then it means Golovkin is a good draw as well.
              stop embarrassing yourself GGG did 110-170k PPV buys (depending on who's source you believe) his last fight which was billed as the biggest fight of his career and that was his career high in PPV buys. Canelo already drew over 1m PPV this year alone without GGG. Even a showcase fight against a nobody who has never fought on US soil or on US tv drew DOUBLE the PPVs of GGG's career high. Canelo is the CLEAR 100% no doubt A side here.

Comment

Figured It was going to do big numbers. Good to see.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                  Fat Dan in his chat today said HBO sources are quoting him 2mm+.

I had the vibe the fight would go off and it did. It was definitely a smash success..
                  I don't trust Fat Dan with sh^t like this. I need to hear Jake Donovan's stance.

Comment

Fantastic for both fighters if true. That means more likely than not we'd get an immediate rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      stop embarrassing yourself GGG did 110-170k PPV buys (depending on who's source you believe) his last fight which was billed as the biggest fight of his career and that was his career high in PPV buys. Canelo already drew over 1m PPV this year alone without GGG. Even a showcase fight against a nobody who has never fought on US soil or on US tv drew DOUBLE the PPVs of GGG's career high. Canelo is the CLEAR 100% no doubt A side here.
                      It took both guys, as It always does. Canelo vs Chavez did 1 million buys and this fight did 2 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X