Have any of your exes died already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    Not enough!
    LOL that bad huh? I had 3 exes who did me mad wrong she was one of them. But I should have just smashed and bounced, but she was one of the first girls I ever met when I first moved to LA, so it was hard to bounce on her, since I was scared I wouldn't meet any other chicks, she was damn hot too when we was young!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      LOL that bad huh? I had 3 exes who did me mad wrong she was one of them. But I should have just smashed and bounced, but she was one of the first girls I ever met when I first moved to LA, so it was hard to bounce on her, since I was scared I wouldn't meet any other chicks, she was damn hot too when we was young!

She's an ex for a reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Damn sorry to hear. Even though you weren't together, still is a crazy thing to hear
        all good bro she was very bad news and toxic. the drugs changed her or brought out the real her and she never was the same.

I don't want to disrespect the dead, but she was so hot in her prime I kinda wish she got sobered up so we could hook up again, but both times I checked in with her she was worse and worse. Her body was abnormally thin, but her breasts stayed BIG, like a freaking barbie doll so lot of guys wanted her during those middle drug fueled years.

yeah but just crazy since she was my first real white girl, first LA girl, well she technically was from the valley.

Comment

She's an ex for a reason!
          Bro one time I drove up to her crib to dump her clean and she started freaking out and crying and she pulls my sausage out mid sentence and starts going down on me. LOL.

I was like ok fine you bought yourself one more chance. But yeah when you 19 you dumb as hell and definitely thinking with the wrong head.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Yes, very tragic when white people die, especially white girls.
            she had the white privileged thing going on bro. rich white school, rich white neighborhood, she was 1/2 white.

Her mom was white, but she would never talk about her dad. She hated her dad, but she always lied anyway so she was always making up fake backstories for no reason at all.

Comment

Bro one time I drove up to her crib to dump her clean and she started freaking out and crying and she pulls my sausage out mid sentence and starts going down on me. LOL.

I was like ok fine you bought yourself one more chance. But yeah when you 19 you dumb as hell and definitely thinking with the wrong head.

As long as you got out in one piece, that's all that matters.

Comment

Have any of your exes died already?

Just found out one of my exes died. its Crazy we still in our 30's!

Can't say I was totally shocked tho, she ended up doing ton of drugs. Which is the main reason we broke up. She started with E and GHB and then pretty much everything after that. Heard she was doing meth and crack as well.

She also had eating disorders. Bulimia mostly. I thought the bulimia would be the thing to do her in, but apparently she committed suicide.

Really tragic because she came from a rich white neighborhood, had two parents, one of them was white and was smart.

She actually was a good gf in the beginning, but the drugs changed her and turned her into a psycho unstable lying C*NT.

She did me wrong and apparently did everyone else wrong she ever came across. She pretty much stole and screwed everyone over for drugs.

This is why I don't F with chicks who do drugs. I mean if they do a little weed, or drop E, or yayo and wanna F me right after fine. But I'll never date a chick who has a drug problem ever again.
                I had an ex in oxshott once and she went travelling to Cambodia. Her family or no one heard nothing at all. 6 years later they her body at a remote location. They couldn’t find cause of death and nobody was charged

Comment

As long as you got out in one piece, that's all that matters.
                  actually bro now that we on this, I just realized like almost every summer that I'm single I have a fling and its usually with a big tittttay girl and she either does me wrong or grows cold on me by the end of summer.

HA I was talking to this other girl, she was totally on my nuts all year, we hooked up twice and now she growing cold on me all of a sudden. She went from texting me right back to Texting me a few hours later to texting me next day to not texting me back at all lol.

I think the solution is to go hard in Vegas and get mad baddies galore. Shoot this might be the last harrah our group keeps getting smaller and smaller. We used to be like 30 deep, now we lucky if we 6 deep for Vegas LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon masrani View Post
                    I had an ex in oxshott once and she went travelling to Cambodia. Her family or no one heard nothing at all. 6 years later they her body at a remote location. They couldn’t find cause of death and nobody was charged
                    DAMN bro thats crazy! So she was like murdered while on vacay in Cambodia? I didnt know Cambodia was sketchy like that.

You hear all these white girls getting kidnapped in other parts of the world.

Sorry to hear bro. Were you guys serious?

Comment

actually bro now that we on this, I just realized like almost every summer that I'm single I have a fling and its usually with a big tittttay girl and she either does me wrong or grows cold on me by the end of summer.

HA I was talking to this other girl, she was totally on my nuts all year, we hooked up twice and now she growing cold on me all of a sudden. She went from texting me right back to Texting me a few hours later to texting me next day to not texting me back at all lol.

I think the solution is to go hard in Vegas and get mad baddies galore. Shoot this might be the last harrah our group keeps getting smaller and smaller. We used to be like 30 deep, now we lucky if we 6 deep for Vegas LOL.

It’s all law of averages.

Comment

Working...
                      X