Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Fake versace is an alt

Hes Jamie_Harris the puzzy who didnt wanna fight me 1 on 1 when i was his town

Ive jizzed on him multiple times and his bow legged dad is my butler and his polio stricken toothless grandma sucks me off like a real good gummy bear

Ignore this guy.
    You just destroyed him.. perfect...perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Lots of fine hoes in that crowd!

Pre HIV.. jizz was spraying... I miss that smell... one time my own kok necktare hit me in the face..

I was, or thought I was the pull out king... having your own jizz on your face opens up your eyes... that smelll...

I’m gonna probably slap the shiet outta me... kisses... brother... never marry a tall flawless Korean woman..

I make her stand naked.. and make her turn around... she talks shiet.... I love it...

She blows away... my ex wimmin.. my mom wishes she could watch my wife slap me up..

Peace and love brother.... I want everyone to have a mean azz, pretty wife... I wish that upon you...

I think... most men... know it all... then we embarrass ourselves..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        You said it all brother... I was best friends with Paul fogerty, his dad was CCR credence clear water revival...

Your taste in music... perfect...
        Wow what was it like hanging with the son of perhaps the greatest muscian that ever lived?

Comment

You just destroyed him.. perfect...perfect.
          Hes banned now but as you can it was him all along

Take no notice

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
            I had to spend 7 hours in a holding cell for a speeding ticket when I was 19 because I was $12 short of being able to pay the fine. That count as catching a case?
            what was the charge? Any priors? ……...Rockin'

Comment

I’m getting tired of lil Bish as hoe soft dudes circle jerking... etc,, If the h o mo shoe fits for-shinz-no wear it.

I’m tired of all y’all Bish azz hoe wanna be g, look in the mirror I’m talking ‘bout you.

Ain’t nuthing hard about pretending to be hard..

Most y’all mo****ers think posting injustices on this forum makes you something

Be about your, you, be about your business.. what’s your business? What ever it is handle it... own your fielder endeavor.. when that’s possible...

I’m preaching to mileniels, lil hoes who ain’t about their business...

Carry on lil hoes....run to momma when we play for keeps..

Btw, you are using technology you couldn’t recreate.., dumb azz hoes.. tech no hoes, is less than crack hoes...

Worthlesss azz lil cry baby hoe mo ****ers....

I’m willing to reveal case numbers where I was exonerated... and a case I lost...

I’m kind homies, relatively speaking....

Y’all been served by a man...
              Banned. ...

Comment

My dad made me work.. hard.. I got paid for my labors... but it was never... ever good enough for my dad.. he best the stupid outta me.. going on 54... trying to pass off what lil wisdom I think I have/had to a younger generation... it’s obviously a failed project....

I’m a young spry 54 year old, who wrote code that yoingetsrs falslyly believe they created.. we are surrounded by idiots.. neverm8nd
                So u must have been what? 12-13 YO to have been there live in '77??

Lol writing code you are one delusional old coot

Comment

• Why big Z got banned

Comment

Working...
                  X