Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Lakers end up with LeBron, Paul George, and Kawhi Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    Who said anything about Cleveland? I'm saying Lebron needs to join the Celtics, if he hopes to win.

He can get anybody he wants, but he needs Uncle Drew.
    I said Cleveland you asswipe.

I'm not a bronsexual. I'm a cavs fan, so how about you worry about your own squad, and if you are a celtics fan, root for them to poach LeBron. However, the Celtics are probably going to trade Irving because he has not committed to signing an extension with them

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      I said Cleveland you asswipe.

I'm not a bronsexual. I'm a cavs fan, so how about you worry about your own squad, and if you are a celtics fan, root for them to poach LeBron. However, the Celtics are probably going to trade Irving because he has not committed to signing an extension with them
      Don't disrespect Uncle Drew! You youngin's are always with the hippity hop and fadeaways. How many times has he said it? HOW MANY TIMES?!

Don't Reach.

Lebron needs Kyrie, and that's why he'll apologize privately and then join the Celtics, if he wants to win, of course.

Comment

Don't disrespect Uncle Drew! You youngin's are always with the hippity hop and fadeaways. How many times has he said it? HOW MANY TIMES?!

Don't Reach.

Lebron needs Kyrie, and that's why he'll apologize privately and then join the Celtics, if he wants to win, of course.
        There are other stars not named Cryrie

Comment

No other superstar is unguardable like Uncle Drew;

He's a real baller

Comment

You young bloods with your red k's and hippity hop fadeaways. What you fail to understand is that this game always has and always will be about buckets

Uncle Drew's a real baller

Comment

You young bloods with your red k's and hippity hop fadeaways. What you fail to understand is that this game always has and always will be about buckets

Uncle Drew's a real baller
              What happened to your fight with GGGGolovkin?? You guys needs to settle your beef inside the ring.

Comment

I don't think he's going West.

He's either staying in cleveland or going to philly. Remember how there was a report about his son being enrolled in an LA School, There was a report yesterday that he was checking out schools in Houston.

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketba...houston/449563

It contradicts the LA Reports. All this is is speculation. NBA Offseason is rumors galore.

But, There is an article about the spurs not trading him to a place where a contender could be formed in the western conference.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...nce/ar-AAwbBnV

And now this David Aldridge tweet should put an end to the Kawhi to LA aspirations.

[IMG] [/IMG]

Finally it looks like Paul George is going to Re-Up in OKC

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2018/06/12...-with-thunder/

Thats surprising cause I dont know how anyone could look at OKC's season as anything but a complete disaster.

Comment

still wont beat golden state.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    What happened to your fight with GGGGolovkin?? You guys needs to settle your beef inside the ring.
                    Lol we are cool now. I'll admit that wasn't one of my finer moments, accepting a sparring match, but I was and still am going through instability in my life. Plus, sooner or later, the way the forum is affects everyone, since we're not always in a good mood. We did a good job promoting it, though!

Comment

Working...
                    X