Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Someone Uses The Superman Punch To Score a Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having your hands down in a fight, when your opponent is already that close, is a big mistake. I personally would never do that.

Also look at how he defended........he put his arms out in a "don't hurt me" type of way. He had no idea what he was doing.

Bet you if he tucked his chin, put his hands up, and blocked properly (use your clenched fists to cover head), he wouldn't be shaking on the floor like that.

Comment

This could be something new for the lounge:

Analyzing bum street fights

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        This could be something new for the lounge:

Analyzing bum street fights
        I was oddly entertained doing my illustrations lmfao.

Comment

Atlas voice: Listen Mikey...

There's only ONE fighta who can get away with keeping his hands that low, and that's Roy. Jones. Junia'.

This guy ain't no Roy. This guy ain't no Sergio Martinez. Or Pernell Whitaka'.

What he thinks his reflexes are gonna bail him outta this one? Basic fundamentals, I see it in only in one of these fellas. And i'll give ya a hint on who it's not: The guy who is shakin' like he has a seisha.

How can you ****in' possibly tell me that this guy didn't do nothin' wrong Mikey!? HOW CAN YOU SAY HE JUST KO'ED A TOP FIGHTA'?

For him to have been able to hit him with an uppacut, the opponent had to have had a good openin', so he can hit him like....BAM! Right unda the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            it was actually pretty good, its looks sloppy cause he started off as southpaw but switched perfectly to land it the other dude shouldnt have pulled back instead embrace and blocked it and countered with his right uppercut and could have been roles reversed.
            You're right. I didn't even catch the switch and thought he stayed lefty and hooked him. He switched and overhand righted that mug. Good spot my dude

Comment

that's not really a superman punch.

Comment

gonna be a whole generation of guys who think theyre floyd & stand with their front hand dropped wiggling their shoulder around in a street fight with no gloves

lots of good knockout videos

Comment

This thread was very enlightening

The bum fight sweet science

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Looks more like an overhand right than a superman punch.
                    This.

Didn't see it that well cuz it was off camera a bit, but didn't look like no superman punch to me.

Comment

Pure over hand. Dude obviously threw hands before the other dude not so much. Got to keep them hands up and that head moving.

Comment

Working...
                      X