No announcement yet.

Freedom writes a letter to Brandon Marshall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom writes a letter to Brandon Marshall

The Denver Broncos linebacker received this at the team's training facility:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-jungle.html

fukin freedom

Comment

That was written by Obama to continue the race war he started. Racism had been dead for a very long time until that dang ole colored terrorist brought it back.

Comment

How much money do I get when we find out he wrote this to himself for attention, like always

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          How much money do I get when we find out he wrote this to himself for attention, like always
          Trumpers thing everything is a conspiracy and stuff like this doesn't happen lol

Comment

Am I misreading this, or does the first page of that letter say Xoo at the end?

"Go back to Africa Xoo

MUD PUPPET!!!!!!!"

Oh lord. I must be reading this wrong.
            Last edited by SunSpace; 12-10-2016, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Lol this dude wrote this letter himself...

Seriously, doe, this should be a ban-able offense to accuse upstanding, respectable members like Freedom of crap like this, as it's calling him a racist...

Which in this day and age, being labeled a "racist" for saying a few bad words, is just as bad as being labeled as a pedophile, or murderer, or rapist.

Why does Freedom get all these labels when I've never seen him post anything remotely racist? He doesn't troll, or attack other members, and all his posts (in both the lounge, and NSB) are always great topics?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                Lol this dude wrote this letter himself...

Seriously, doe, this should be a ban-able offense to accuse upstanding, respectable members like Freedom of crap like this, as it's calling him a racist...

Which in this day and age, being labeled a "racist" for saying a few bad words, is just as bad as being labeled as a pedophile, or murderer, or rapist.

Why does Freedom get all these labels when I've never seen him post anything remotely racist? He doesn't troll, or attack other members, and all his posts (in both the lounge, and NSB) are always great topics?
                You weren't around this time last year I'm guessing. Someone found his account on boxing asylum and all he did was post racist memes and crimes committed by black people. That's why he was banned here for like 6 months lol

Comment

Xoostop calling people racial slurs.

mud shark...mud puppet...

when will this end.

Last edited by thewhitegirl; 12-10-2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Trumpers thing everything is a conspiracy and stuff like this doesn't happen lol
                    whats it have to do with trump?

there were 8000 fake racism stories a day long before the trump candidacy

it's almost always someone desperate for attention making up a tall tale

"watch out n***r ITS A COMIN'!" ??? seems legit bro. yosemite sam is after him.
                    Last edited by ////; 12-10-2016, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X