Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan new podcast with Conte (talks about jmm on the juice)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's interesting that memo heredia has worked with usain bolt...didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Pretty interesting. All the years of arguing over better drug testing and this has so little interest its shocking. Anyways Conte explains that is pretty interesting to get around random testing but its still better than a scheduled piss test.
      So basically Nonito could get around the drug tests if he wanted to as well. I don't know y but I don't fully trust anyone of these boxers, coz there's always a Way to beat the system. You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        it's interesting that memo heredia has worked with usain bolt...didn't know that.
        Yeah Conte has been accusing all of the Jamaican sprinters of using for a while.

Comment

i hate hearing stuff like this because i KNOW its true whether we believe it or not..and it ruins my favorite sport in a way

our favorite fighters are on PEDS

Comment

Great Podcast

I been a fan of this podcast for a little over a year now just don't have the time to listen to every one. Thanks for highlighting this episode for me.

Comment

Well Pac said he agreed to blood testing years ago, I'm sure the blood tests will catch JMM if he is in fact doing PEDS.

Comment

I was going to post this yesterday, but figured JMM/Floyd fans would flame away.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Well Pac said he agreed to blood testing years ago, I'm sure the blood tests will catch JMM if he is in fact doing PEDS.
                  LMAO, did you even listen to the podcast. Their basically saying, failing a schedueled drug test, is like not using a rubber with a street hooker. Also, the Olympic tests are easy to dodge as well.

Comment

If you didn't know that JMM was juicing for that 3rd Manny fight, I don't know what to tell you.

Looked in way better shape, and much stronger than when he fought Floyd.

Comment

rogans podcast has slowly become a LEGIT source for information, STRAIGHT from the horses mouth, as of lately.

seriously, more and more, legit, qualified, professional people are stopping by and doing his podcast, it's ****ing rad, and good for the new era of information, and entertainment, **** the old way, the old country style of media.

at any rate, this is a very interesting interview.

peep out rogans interviews with Amber Lyon that is awesome and should wake up a lot of people to what is going on in this world, from someone who wouldn't let CNN censor her and her work.

then peep out Del Seaman and Abby Martin in their interview with rogan, it's powerful information.....

real changes are coming, it's starts with the people, outlets like this are going to start really taking over the lame stream, dinosaur way of doing things....

Comment

Working...
                      X