No announcement yet.

oFFICIAL "What are you smokin' upp too right now?" THREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then prolly....

hahaha gucci kills this beat hahaha got this ****ty ass cheap bud tho but as long as it gets the job done!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        I searched and couldn't find **** like this. So I think we need a thread just to shout out what were smoking too right now. Like what music your listening too like a song or something, or even what movie you watching or something. Share some badass things that your doing while your smoking the ganja.

Right now I'm...

Smoking up too Wiz Khalifia. Playing his song "I still remember."
        What up playa? I thought you were gonna ask "what" I am smoking. Anyways, got some good dutch and doing my homework (that's right). Just taking a break and I saw your thread.
        Are you really 17? That's how old I was when I started smoking and I'll keep smoking till I die. Stay up my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          I searched and couldn't find **** like this. So I think we need a thread just to shout out what were smoking too right now. Like what music your listening too like a song or something, or even what movie you watching or something. Share some badass things that your doing while your smoking the ganja.

Right now I'm...

Smoking up too Wiz Khalifia. Playing his song "I still remember."

I'm smoking some K2 and watching a kids video with such classics as The Wheels on the Bus and Humpty Dumpty.

My little kids love it, but they ain't too keen on my choice of video.

Comment

^ HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT AVATAR IS ****IN HILARIOUS HOMEY!!! HAHAHAHAHA
            I done lost my ****!

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
            What up playa? I thought you were gonna ask "what" I am smoking. Anyways, got some good dutch and doing my homework (that's right). Just taking a break and I saw your thread.
            Are you really 17? That's how old I was when I started smoking and I'll keep smoking till I die. Stay up my man.
            Yes sir! Damn straight. Ain't ever gonna stop, not even juvenile probation can stop me hahahaha

Gonna watch....

Big upps to Toda Caine for the download link to the movie! Then Ima go ta work!

Comment

Comment

Bout to roll a blunt out of a white owl grape and some ****ty mid's but all I could find as long as it gets the job done!

Blazin too....

Comment

Smoked on some good haze and went to class and did a 3 hour wiring project haha that ***** was intense!!!

Comment

Blazin' on the last of that herbal inscent ***** there banning in PA that K2 *****. I'm ****ed up hahaha gotta ****in work tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X