• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry to hear. Drugs are the devil, I know first hand

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Not my alts...........
      When did I say you could comment in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        When did I say you could comment in this thread?
        You don't have the guts to try and stop me from posting anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by deformed tit View Post
          If ya wanna chat get back to me or I’ll fly stateside
          Did you change your sn? im confused?

Comment

Originally posted by deformed tit View Post
            She went with 3 other girls after finishing her law degree. I still see one of them now and then. She appears at the old bailey sometimes! She was found at the bottom of a waterfall! Now what was she doing in the jungle alone? Why there? I personally think she was raped and murdered and dumped there coz if she was found it would look like an accident u get me? The girls all fell out the day before
            damn thats crazy bro the other 3 girls didnt care to go after her or file reports with the police or embassy?

Whats the point of going in a group of friends if they all bail on you like that.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
              There was a girl who I was briefly puppy-loved with when we were like 10 or so (she came round my house for dinner and did the biggest **** I’ve ever seen in my life, couldn’t work out how to flush our toilet and just left it there. I found it when I went for a slash, nearly threw up and ditched her for Kelly Wilkinson the next day) died from altitude sickness whilst climbing Mount Everest a few years ago.
              what the hell? so when she was 10 she took a dump at your place and it clogged your toilet. she really tried to climb Everest and died? damn I wonder the percentage of people who died up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                You don't have the guts to try and stop me from posting anywhere.

Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Comment

In other words, fuck you.

Comment

Very sorry to hear. Drugs are the devil, I know first hand
                    thanks bro yeah, I never had issues with drugs. I used to drink a lot now its in moderation. usually drink too much when im trying to get over a girl(yeah I know ***** mind****ks us all)

she had a ton of mental issues. she kept lying for no reason at all. she grew up in a rich white neighborhood in the valley but she kept claiming she grew up in Long Beach around thugs she some how thought this gave her street cred or something. She hung around the Asian thugs in her school too because it was all white preppies or the Asian thugs. Those guys introduced her to raves, XTC, ghb, and she became a big addict and kept raving while everyone else quit and grew up.

she always blamed others for her ****k ups and ended up just screwing everyone she knew over, stealing from them to buy more drugs. She was also bulimic and I thought that would be what would kill her since her organs had to be all screwed up. She would eat dinner and then get up go to the bathroom and come out smiling like the joker.

I thought wow this chick needs help. But she never listened to me or anyone. She had huge DD's and pretty face and it got her by until the guys who paid her way realized she was nutty and strung out. Her looks started to fade and personality got worse and worse obviously since her brain was fried from all the drugs. Very sad.

But im glad you overcame your demons bro and are in a better place.

Comment

Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
                      Yea I thought so.

Comment

Working...
                      X