Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Welcomes War With Canelo: He's NOT a Heavy Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime I see him say he doesnt have to change anything I worry lol

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
      There’s a reason ggg didn’t go to the body. He knew Canelo would counter him and power punch. Canelo boxed more than usual and backed ggg up at times which is very uncharacteristic for ggg. Canelo adapted to ggg’s Style. Ggg cant and and wind adapt this next fight. He’ll come forward looking for KO. When he doesn’t get it he doesn’t have a plan b. Canelo by split decision
      Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      Because “the stuff” as you call it he was on doesn’t make you stronger. “The stuff” he was on cuts weight
      For fans of the sport that’s called boxing
      Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
      If he wasn't a heavy puncher then why didn't GG walk him down instead of being so cautious? Answer is CANELO hit hard enough for GG to respect him.
      Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      I call BS! If canelo didnt punch hard, then why didnt ggg walk through his punches and taje two to land one of his own and ko canelo? Specially when canelo gave him the invite to the ropes! Gggroupies of course will belive this mans bs again...
      Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Seems to me that Team Golovkin is doing the majority of the talking leading up to the fight. They are also the side who is at more risk in the rematch. Rematches always favor the fighter with more tools. Also, why is GGG mad at Reynoso for calling it like it is. GGG doesn't fight Mexican style like they promote him and the amount of escapes he performed from the pocket upon getting hit isn't even the Mexican style he touts.

Ssshhhhhh this kind of knowledge y’all will get you insulted around here and the last thing you want is the DKSAB label. thanks for knowing the sport other than just looking at it

Comment

Because “the stuff” as you call it he was on doesn’t make you stronger. “The stuff” he was on cuts weight
        Your partially correct. Canelo tested positive, not once but twice for Clenbuterol. Clinical studies show these effects of Clenbuterol below. After you and the ENTIRE FORUM read this, let me know CLENBUTETOL is just used to “lose weight” and does not give a competitive advanatage in a fight. This is the “stuff” that was inside Canelos body, contaminated meat or not.

1. Clenbuterol has thermogenic effects on the body. This thermogenic effect promotes lipolysis, a process where your body uses fat as an energy source.

2. It provides a boost in oxygen transportation. More oxygen flow means you will have more endurance and power, this can be extremely beneficial when training.

3. Clenbuterol has been shown to amp up the metabolic rate of the body. You will burn off more calories by stimulating fat cells and the breakdown of fat.

4. Increases the oxygen transportation in the body which will increase strength, performance and endurance. Most clen users experience a great increase in strength and performance the first few weeks of using the drug.

5. Clenbuterol is a stimulant and has similar functions as ephedrine. As a result of the stimulating properties of clen, you will have more energy and endurance which may be one of the reason for the strength gains users experience when using the drug.

6. Clen is not as anabolic as steroids but it has been shown to be successful in losing body fat while gaining lean muscle mass. This is one of the most desirable things for bodybuilders to achieve, and is used mainly by them to preserve lean muscle mass while losing fat. A study performed on males showed that only a 2 week use of clenbuterol increased their muscle mass 4.3% and reduced their fat by 15.4%.

7. Study confirms that clenbuterol activates a very sensitive beta 2-adrenergic system which affects feeding behavior. This means you will not feel as hungry throughout the day and it may stop cravings.

Comment

I call bull**** on Golovkin. Golovkin has never had any problems teeing off on people when they lay on the ropes. Dude always feasted on that. Canelo did that and welcomed Golovkin to come in. That was the very first time I saw Golovkin back up and let Canelo out.

Between Canelo's reflexes and power, he was legitimately concerned for getting countered hard. So yeah - total BS.

Comment

GGG, If what you say about Canelo's punching is true, then I'll expect a Marvin Hagler vs Tommy Hearns performance out of you. Or, if you want, I'll expect a Tommy Hearns vs Roberto Duran performance out of you. In other words, you should be able to vanquish Canelo this time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
              There’s a reason ggg didn’t go to the body. He knew Canelo would counter him and power punch. Canelo boxed more than usual and backed ggg up at times which is very uncharacteristic for ggg. Canelo adapted to ggg’s Style. Ggg cant and and wind adapt this next fight. He’ll come forward looking for KO. When he doesn’t get it he doesn’t have a plan b. Canelo by split decision
              That's kind of what Im thinking as well??? And the odds are +700 for it

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                I call BS! If canelo didnt punch hard, then why didnt ggg walk through his punches and taje two to land one of his own and ko canelo? Specially when canelo gave him the invite to the ropes! Gggroupies of course will belive this mans bs again...
                Good point! Golovkin has at times ignored defense to constantly attack. The Kell Brook fight comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Ssshhhhhh this kind of knowledge y’all will get you insulted around here and the last thing you want is the DKSAB label. thanks for knowing the sport other than just looking at it
                  Yes, some good points in those quotes; saves me making them!
                  Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Does he need to? everyone except about 6 people think he won the fight. It's not his fault he got robbed.

He would only change what he does because he knows he has to fight the judges too
                    this
                    /thread

Comment

Canelo has to come to fight this time. To defend his pride as a man, he has to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X