No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Not Concerned About Fury Pulling Out Of Their Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    thank you for your opinion. boxing is corrupt to the core. has been for over a century.

the wbc is the only of the four without a bribery scandal and has always been considered the top title by promoters, fighters and networks. younger fans may not know the history, but in the industry everyone considers the wbc the top title.
    I asked this recently on another thread as I genuinely didn't know the WBC was the top rated organisation.

But! If you were to read the Give Me Sport story about Dillian Whyte's WBC title shot and take it entirely how it reads, itt would make the WBC seem very Anti-Matchroom or Anti-UK (and obviously Pro-US) in its selection of Wilder's challengers. Its probably as isolated case but to me, it reads that way.

(https://www.givemesport.com/1368246-...s?autoplay=off)

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Guess all that "I'll come to yo' backyard for that one" talk was just more BS from Deontay "Ask for 50/50, so I can duck Joshua in the UK" Windmill.

So he just wants his American referee, just so he can be saved again like he was for the Ortiz fight.
      American referee? apparently you missed the GayJ vs Parker stinkfest with the most corrupt ref in boxing history protecting that roided up bodybuilder all night.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        This COULD be another bait and switch from team Wilder , set the ground work for placing blame early and stall the request to inform the WBC they want this fight .

Yea we want the fight but wont address it ?

This is going to pure comedy if team Wilder decides to once again twist things in another major fight . Fury wants the fight thats for sure , team Wilder has no excuses bc Fury brings no leveraging power to the table so they have nothing to cry about or ridiculous demands to make .
        Lol at pathetic Hearn fanboys praying this fight doesn’t go through lol. This fight will be exciting unlike watching slow boring AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          WBC is corrupt to the core ..... has been for years
          that belt holds a higher value than all belts GayJ has.. combined. even Brits will admit this. ask your greatest boxer ever Lennox Lewis he'll tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            yeah, Wilder has issues with balance, and gets windmilly when he has a guy hurt, has quite a few issues...but his stamina is top notch.

yes, it's mostly relative to age but this is the CURRENT champ, not the champ from 15 years ago
            Well...I feel like I am walking into a trap here but I take it you are referring to Mr Lennox Lewis CBE?

Or the WBC Emeritus Champion, one Vitali Klitchsko...???

15 years ago...wow, I feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
              where did birdlegs get his "title" bermane stiverne where did the underwearsalesman get his "title" charles martin where did The Gypsy King get his title wladimir klitschko ( undefeated in eleven (11) years !) that's all you need to know . nether birdlegs or the underwearsalesman have ever fought or beaten a real champion in the ring and never will couple of poser's pretenders wannabes fraud's paper chumps
              Well, yeah. AJ is carrying Hardware that got Fury's name scratched off it and Wilder is off brand. 4 belts and a pair of suspenders. Now lineal raises his ugly head, it's like back in the day when there was no champ when they entered the ring. The champ came out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Well one of them will get an injury and 'push the fight back'.
                Probably towards April time...

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                  I asked this recently on another thread as I genuinely didn't know the WBC was the top rated organisation.

But! If you were to read the Give Me Sport story about Dillian Whyte's WBC title shot and take it entirely how it reads, itt would make the WBC seem very Anti-Matchroom or Anti-UK (and obviously Pro-US) in its selection of Wilder's challengers. Its probably as isolated case but to me, it reads that way.

(https://www.givemesport.com/1368246-...s?autoplay=off)
                  the WBC was founded by the BBBoC and has historically been incredibly pro british fighters. they stripped bowe for not fighting lennox lewis. they stripped mike tyson for not fighting lennox lewis.

the situation with dillian whyte is very simple. you become the mandatory by winning a final eliminator and whyte refuses to fight a final eliminator. there's nothing anti-UK about that.

Comment

The fight ain't happening you dimwits, I also have some leaked info that tyson gonna be fighting on October 27 again and that means he clearly ain't fighting wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                      Well...I feel like I am walking into a trap here but I take it you are referring to Mr Lennox Lewis CBE?

Or the WBC Emeritus Champion, one Vitali Klitchsko...???

15 years ago...wow, I feel old.
                      15 years ago was 2003...jesus

My guess would be Lennox

EDIT - yup. Retired in 2004.

Comment

Working...
                      X