No announcement yet.

"Im going to physically shoot David Haye"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    He is a moron. He wears a flag over his face. He slaps Vitali at the weigh in. He spits water in Wlad's face. He stalks Haye and follows him into a dinner so he can't even eat in peace. His nickname should be dumb boy.
    all of that is hilarious I think.

Ps I was at the press conference and sent out one of the first photos ever taken from the fight on twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      all of that is hilarious I think.

Ps I was at the press conference and sent out one of the first photos ever taken from the fight on twitter!
      LOL always have your camera ready!

Comment

Who is the donkey!? Who is the donkey now..
        He's a douche of the highest order..

Comment

Still the greatest moment in boxing history!! Del Boy belongs in the boxing HOF for that night alone

Comment

I'm pretty sure he threatened to burn him as well. Del boy, what a character.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

"He glussed me!"

Perhaps the finest moment in both careers.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                That had to be the funniest **** I have ever heard.. I mean is there any other way to shoot someone other then Physically?? then after that he goes "DAVIIIIDDDD...IM GOING TO SHOOOOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!"
                The only thing he did was get ****ing dropped, that day, and the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  That had to be the funniest **** I have ever heard.. I mean is there any other way to shoot someone other then Physically?? then after that he goes "DAVIIIIDDDD...IM GOING TO SHOOOOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!"
                  I don't know about shooting someone else any other way except physically, but it is of course possible to shoot oneself metaphorically - in the foot. Which is kinda ironic really given how this ish made Delboi look.
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 05-22-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Chisora strikes me as one of the dumbest guys in the sport. He looks like those gap toothed crackheads in Urban movies.

Comment

I think one of the mods deleted my post just for saying this yesterday, this board is soft!

Comment

Working...
                      X