Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Donald savagely destroys the media.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] The Donald savagely destroys the media.

He's draining the swamp already. Triggering all the little trigglypuffs left and right. He savagely destroyed them. He brought them in for a meeting and while the media had questions about the media involvement in the Trump administration, he brought them in there to destroy them. It was like (Trump)Hopkins vs (Media) trinidad. 12 round destruction

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...tower-meeting/

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...trump-meeting/

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      He's draining the swamp already. Triggering all the little trigglypuffs left and right. He savagely destroyed them. He brought them in for a meeting and while the media had questions about the media involvement in the Trump administration, he brought them in there to destroy them. It was like (Trump)Hopkins vs (Media) trinidad. 12 round destruction

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...tower-meeting/

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...trump-meeting/
      Gotta love these links though, the "Alt-Right", lead by Steve Bannon, a white nationalist who is now Trumps adviser. Unreal.

Didn't trump just settle $25 million for his Trump University swindling scam?

Man this guy is a real piece of work. It's going to be a fun 4-8 years.

Comment

The media is ****ting themselves. He's more likely to do a video interview with Infowars or Breitbart at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          The media is ****ting themselves. He's more likely to do a video interview with Infowars or Breitbart at this point.
          Of course he would for Breitbart. Steven Bannon was/is head of Breitbart news, and Trump made Bannon chief strategist and Senior Counselor for the Presidency of Donald Trump. Bannon is in the whitehouse! We literally have a nationalist in the whitehouse.

Comment

media butt hurt as hell....

Fuck the media
            Fuck taxes
            Fuck the federal reserve bank of crooks

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Gotta love these links though, the "Alt-Right", lead by Steve Bannon, a white nationalist who is now Trumps adviser. Unreal.

Didn't trump just settle $25 million for his Trump University swindling scam?

Man this guy is a real piece of work. It's going to be a fun 4-8 years.
              proof of bannon with sources.....

also... clinton's stole MILLIONS from haiti.... no anger there?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                proof of bannon with sources.....
                Proof of what? Bannon constanlty admits he's a nationalist. He says he's not a "White nationalist", because admitting the racist part would be bad, but he's called himself a nationalist at least two dozen times.

also... clinton's stole MILLIONS from haiti.... no anger there?
                Why? Why the FUCK would you make that assumption? WTF is wrong with you people? I mention Steven Bannon and you somehow go to Hillary, as if I support her? Listen, she should be in prison and I'm all for that. In fact, she should be executed for for her crimes. Don't ever make that assumption about people ever again. It's a dangerous path to take where people aren't even allowed to criticize those in power without being attacked and falsley accused of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Proof of what? Bannon constanlty admits he's a nationalist. He says he's not a "White nationalist", because admitting the racist part would be bad, but he's called himself a nationalist at least two dozen times.

Why? Why the FUCK would you make that assumption? WTF is wrong with you people? I mention Steven Bannon and you somehow go to Hillary, as if I support her? Listen, she should be in prison and I'm all for that. In fact, she should be executed for for her crimes. Don't ever make that assumption about people ever again. It's a dangerous path to take where people aren't even allowed to criticize those in power without being attacked and falsley accused of shit.

so no proof.... carry on little sheep

and I didn't make any assumptions... I asked a question.

Comment

He will probably give fox access.

Maybe CBS.

But CNN, MSNLGBTV, And ABC Are not gonna get **** when they have liberal hacks like Jake Tapper, Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, Rachel Madcow, and Martha Raddatz.

Comment

Working...
                    X