Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two 13-year-old girls killed by train in double suicide; leave notes behind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Two 13-year-old girls killed by train in double suicide; leave notes behind

Two 13-year-old girls killed by train in double suicide; leave notes behind

TOKYO —
    Two 13-year-old girls in Tokyo’s Shinagawa Ward were struck by an express train and killed Monday evening in what police are calling an apparent double suicide.

The train’s conductor witnessed the girls, both second-year students at a junior high school in the area, jump from the platform at Ebara-machi Station onto the tracks together at around 7:20 p.m. They were rushed to a hospital but died shortly after arrival.

Notes found in their school bags apparently written by the girls said they had “wanted to die,” according to investigators. The school bags were found on the tracks and the platform.

The notes mentioned suffering over personal relationships but did not indicate whether they had been victims of bullying or other abusive treatment, the investigators said.

The two girls went to school as usual on Monday and are believed to have left school shortly after 6 p.m. after engaging in club activities together.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/n...double-suicide

So much pain and dispair in the world. It was talked about for about 4 min on TV Tokyo before they jumped into the weather report for the day.

Comment

Why does Japan have such a high suicide rate?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Why does Japan have such a high suicide rate?
        Lot's of societal pressure, bullying, a shrinking economy, loss of opportunities, loss of hope.

But I am just scratching the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Lot's of societal pressure, bullying, a shrinking economy, loss of opportunities, loss of hope.

But I am just scratching the surface.
          Sad to hear man.

Japanese are some of the most overworked people as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Sad to hear man.

Japanese are some of the most overworked people as well.
            People need more escapes, just to get away from things for a bit.
            Bullying is a big thing here.

My buddy David has a half Japanese half white teen aged daughter who was getting bullied. It was terrible. I had to catch the male high school boy and clear up the situation. Turns out he just liked her and didn't know how to approach her. She liked him too, crazy ****ing world.

Uncle Z solving mysteries.

Big mysteries, why does my girl buy shoes she already has, and why does Jhonny hate me. Not just me, all men.

Jhonny is more Mexican Azteca Warrior than I am. He was born with an Aztec war head dress!

Comment

I was on a train that killed a jumper one time. We stayed on the train for two hours while the jumpers body parts were collected.

I check the news and train schedules before headed to the station.
              It is sad to say, but many Japanese get mad when their trains are delayed, human lives don't matter.

Comment

****ing hell. I take that line through Ebara-machi every day. I missed them by two hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                  ****ing hell. I take that line through Ebara-machi every day. I missed them by two hours.
                  Yep!! I take the tokaido line and I get pissed when this kinda stuff happens.
                  I feel for the families. It is very sad.

Comment

If Alexkid was at shinagawa station, on a platform, I might throw his b1tch azz in front of a train accidentally!

Comment

Working...
                    X