Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get Peterson-Khan 2 somewhere down the line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get Peterson-Khan 2 somewhere down the line?

on nuetral ground.... the first fight was a classic would be a shame if we never saw them together in the ring again.

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
    on nuetral ground.... the first fight was a classic would be a shame if we never saw them together in the ring again.
    Hell yeah, I hope so. AK sets that record straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Hell yeah, I hope so. AK sets that record straight.
      khan is one of the most exciting fighters in the sport but i dont think virgil hunter can make him any better than he was under roach. i thought roach did a great job with khan and ariza as his s&c coach was good for him too.

Comment

well it seems the both guys legitimatly want the fight to set things straight but at the same time they may be on a course to not see eachother anytime soon. Only way maybe is if Pete beats Lucas, Garcia then gets the Floyd fight, and Peterson moves up to fight Khan (if he got by Devon)

Comment

I don't have as much interest in this fight as I use to..I would always be up to watch it tho..I think it's very possible..

Comment

Khan vs anybody who can punch even slightly hard will always be fun.

Khan/Garcia 2
            Khan/Pederson 2
            Khan/Lucas
            Khan/Maidana 2
            Khan/Rios
            Khan/Alvarado
            Khan/Ruslan
            Khan/Thurman
            Khan/Broner

All those fights would be action packed or Khan gets brutally knocked out.

Comment

No, unless Peterson moves up to welterweight. Khan says he has been killing himself getting to 140 and it badly hurts his punching power and ability to take a punch. He says he will only fight at 147 from now on and show the world his iron jaw and killer punching power. I will believe that when I see it. If he beats Alexander then he deserves a Mayweather fight. My money is on Alexander to give Khan his first KO defeat at welterweight.

Comment

it would be nice to see, but all kidding aside, i dont think khan makes it far enough to even get to a peterson rematch, unless its his next fight...

Comment

Don't know how likely it is now that Khan has confirmed he's moving to WW.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Don't know how likely it is now that Khan has confirmed he's moving to WW.
                    either that, or "don't know how likely it is now that khan has confirmed he wants to face a champion..."

if you want khan - peterson 2, it has to be his next fight, cause after that, no one is gonna wanna fight khan coming off a KO loss...

Comment

Working...
                    X