Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO is kicking themselves in the ass right now....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO is kicking themselves in the ass right now....

For dumping so much money into such a bull**** boring ass fight. I'm pissed off I wasted my evening watching this rather than Strikeforce. Its bs fights like this that are killing the sport. This was billed as a major unification bout, and it turned out to be a dud. If any casual fans tuned in for this, they werent impressed.

they fcked up big time.

Comment

shut the hell up you idiot.

Boxing needs to have more of the best fight the best. The fact the fight was a let down, well **** happens.

HBO was still right for trying to do the right thing - putting the top guys in the division fight eachother.

It's rare you see two undefeated champs in a unification bout. Only on boxingscene will people complain about it.

Comment

Does any one know the final arena attendance?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Boxing needs to have more of the best fight the best. The fact the fight was a let down, well **** happens.

HBO was still right for trying to do the right thing - putting the top guys in the division fight eachother.

It's rare you see two undefeated champs in a unification bout. Only on boxingscene will people complain about it.
          I do think they invested too much into the fight, but it's not like you gotta complain about it. At least Bradley and Alexander (Well maybe not, lol) wanted to prove themselves unlike that coddled cub Berto.

Comment

i hear you natas but that fight was pretty weak imo

Comment

Why are b1tches complaining?

You get some good fights, and you get some bad.

Styles make the difference.

At the end of the day, we got to see two undefeated fighters in their prime, something we rarely see in modern boxing.

Comment

This x100.

And you are a huge phaggot for mentioning MMA.

Comment

best fight the best?

anyone that saw alexander vs kotelnik knew that alexander isn't even top 5.

hbo needs to stop overhyping **** fighters and making it seem like a high level fight.

Comment

I'm not complaining about what HBO's great intentions were. I'm only stating that they dumped big money into a fight that turned out to be **** and is now kicking themselves in the ass about it. Nobody expected this fight to be an all action packed fight, but at he same time, nobody expected Alexander to quit the way he did.

I read that they blew a big portion of their boxing budget on this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X