Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, does Froch stand a chance against Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, does Froch stand a chance against Abraham?

I really can't see it happening. Imagine Margarito-Clottey if Clottey had power and didn't gas out after four rounds. That's what this fight would look like.

Abraham has more power, and definitely more boxing skills. Froch is more of a brawling type fighter. That can be very effective, but not against the style he will be facing. They're stances are opposites, and one will be VERY ineffective. Of course that one is Froch's. He keeps his hands low and gets hit a lot, and that's gonna cost him against someone with one punch KO power. I mean if Abraham was able to land some good shots on Dirrell throughout the fight (which Froch failed to do by the way), what makes you think he can't land on a much slower fighter like Froch? Abraham's guard on the other hand will frustrate Froch. He won't be able to land anything significant while Abraham is shelled up. I suppose he could go for a body assault, but he won't be able to move in and out quick enough after punching to avoid taking more punches in the process.

My prediction: Abraham by UD

fight can go either way...both those dudes are overrated.

both guys are just gonna come forward and throw punches, no movement, no special effects, no recognizable boxing skills.

it's a "pick 'em" fight, IMO.

Comment

Abraham will blast Froch by the 8th. If Abraham fights early he will blast him early.

Comment

abrAham will knock him out too much power

Comment

I don't think he stands much a chance. Froch just doesn't possess the skills or style to give Abraham any real threat.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
            no special effects
            I love to see ******s quoting Floyd

Comment

Froch is getting KO'd brutally. His offense or defense won't be nearly good enough to give Arthur problems.

Comment

No, it's not like Froch has any of the tools to beat Abraham.

Comment

AA is not overrated at all. AA being overrated and a bum discredits a victory from Dirrell. But, to answer the question I don't see how Froch stands a chance against AA either. AA would ko him.

Comment

Froch has no chance against AA. We know how Froch gets when fighters dont throw...Froch gets reckless and tries to push the fight. He does that against Abraham and he's gonna get ICED.

I see Froch having zero chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X