No announcement yet.

Paranormal Activity. DVDRIP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    I just seen the Theater edition of the Ending, its on Youtube but is bad quality.

So far I have only seen 2 and found online that there is only 2 but SnoopySmurf seems sure there is 3.
    The third one, she cuts her own throat.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      I liked this movie a lot. You don't have to be scared. I thought they built up the suspense of each night scene pretty well. of course the guy talking **** to the demon was ******ed, but you're going to have that stuff in a scary movie.

I've seen both endings and the original works a lot more imo. All of my friends who liked it in the theaters agreed. The subtle things like the door slamming when the cops came, her rocking stopping after her friend comes in showing that the demon left her to go after the friend.

Good flick. I was high during the second half, but the first half had me interested too.
      I just watched it.

Nice **** and thighs.

I didnt think the demon left her to go after her friend, but that the friend saw the dead body of the guy.

It had its moments, but it was basically Bliar Witch in a house, and it got silly and boring by the end. The part that showed a video online was a terrible Exorcist rip off. That spoiled the movie.The ending wasnt great either. They just ran out of ideas.

Comment

The movie link you gave is the screener. It was the one from 2007. The 2007 and the 2009 are different. They have different endings. The theater version is the Steven Speilberg ending. Personally I thought the 2007 version was better. I watched the new ending on youtube.. Wasn't that tight.

Comment

By the way this movie can't touch The Blair Witch Project. That **** was scary.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
            By the way this movie can't touch The Blair Witch Project. That **** was scary.
            Totally agree.

After the Blair Witch, all these kinds of films are tired. Its been done.

Blair Witch was great because u never found out what the thing was, or whether or not those people actually died. It was totally left to ur imagination.

This film tells u its a demon. Tells us the demon possessed some girl years before. And basically tells us how it all ends. (In the version ive seen).
            It really didnt let ur imagination scare u.

Think il watch the Blair Witch tonite.

Comment

Working...
            X